O co chodzi?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam pytanie. dostalem maila od pewniej firmy i przeslli mi taki tekst ale dokoncanie zrozumialem o co im chodzi. bylby ktos na tyle mily aby mi przetlumaczyc? zaznaczam ze sprawa jest pilna poniewaz chca szybkiej odpowiedzi a ja jakos nie dokonca ich rozumiem. z gory dzieki za pomoc

However, I am going to send you the Credit Card Information tomorrow that will cover the cost of their accomodation, and the necessary arrangment for the delegates. Moreover, I was able to make an arrangement with a travelling pre-paid car hiring agent who will supply the delegates with cars and other necessary things they will use through out their stay with you. So inorder not to share the credit card information with a third party, I have decided that only one person will have to handle the credit card information. So once you are on receipt of it, you are required to charge the cred it card,confirm the amount of (8,200.00 Euro ), in your account then deduct the cost of your services (2,200.00 Euro) and kindly send (6,000.00 Eur) to the agent's via Western Union Money Transfer. I will forward to you the details once this is confirmed.
masz im zaplacic pieniadze.
Znasz te firme? To moga byc jacys oszusci.
nie nie znam prowadze hotel i oni chca zarezerwowac u mnie pokój
przecież nie zapłacić tylko obciążyć ich konto kwotą 8200 ojro, zatrzymać z niej należne 2200, a pozostałe 6000 przesłać agencji (zapewne chodzi o wspomnianego travelling pre-paid car hiring agent)
ok, dalem sie zlapac - prawie wszystkie zapytania o podobne okazuja sie proba wyludzenia pieniedzy.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Studia językowe