Czy mogę prosić o kolejne sprawdzenie, proszę...:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej,

Przygotowuję się do FCE, będę bardzo wdzięczna za sprawdzenie :)
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc :)

Dear Mr Jean Blake,

I am writing in reference to your advertisement regarding the walking and climbing trip to the Himalayas. I would very much like to take part in the expedition.

I would be grateful if you could tell me more information about the trip.
First, I would like to know how long the trip will take, and when exactly it will start and finish? Could you also tell me please, which part of Himalayas you are going to climb.
I have been mountaineering for a few years, but only in polish mountains. I have never climbed in very difficult weather conditions.
Because of that, I wonder if you could tell me how difficult life conditions I should expect.
What exactly the minimum age is for your team’s members? I am a 20-year-old. Could you confirm me if I am not too young for the expedition.
I would like to know where accommodation will be. I am a light sleeper with a tendency to awaken easily so I would prefer sleep alone. In the end, please let me know how much all the trip will cost.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Kroffa

(198 words)
>I would very much like to
Dziwnie brzmi "very much" w takim miejscu. Lepiej daj to na sam koniec zdania.

>are going to climb.
Znak zapytania na końcu.

>in polish mountains
"Polish" piszemy z wielkiej.

>in very difficult weather conditions
Może "in extreme weather conditions"? "Difficult" masz jeszcze w następnym zdaniu, więc w ten sposób mogłabyś uniknąć powtarzania. Tak samo za dużo jest "I would like to know..." Postaraj się lekko urozmaicić to w jaki sposób piszesz.

>What exactly the minimum age is for your team's members?
To jest pytanie z szykiem zdania twierdzącego.

>tendency to awaken
Czy "awake"?

>I would prefer sleep alone
I would prefer TO sleep alone...

Wydaje mi się, że mogłabyś trochę popracować nad urozmaiceniem, bo często powtarzasz te same zwroty. Samych błędów nie jest wiele i są one drobne, ale całość mogłaby wyglądać trochę lepiej.
Dzięki za uwagi.
Staram się pracować nad urozmaiceniem ;)

Zdanie z wtrąceniem "very much" w środku, znalazłam w książce First Track wyd. Longman.

Dla mnie osobiście też to dziwnie brzmi, ale prawdopodobnie obie formy są poprawne.
would very much like jest ok