O co chodzi (w skrócie)?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nie za bardzo rozumiem o co chodzi. Czy ktoś mógłby mi w skrócie (nawet wielkim) co takiego się tam stało z The Towers of London? Zrozumiałam, że coś tam basiście My Chemical Romance zrobili, ale właśnie: co znaczy "to flick a cigarette". I co się potem stało? ( z góry bardzo dziękuje :))

Towers Of London cause incident at London show
My Chemical Romance made a rare instore appearance in London tonight (October 12).

The Emo rockers peformed a 35 minute set in front of 500 fans, some of whom had queued up outside Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street overnight just to get wristbands for the concert.

During the build up to the gig, fans were chanting "MCR! MCR!" before the band were greeted to huge cheer.

However the concert got off to a controversial start when Towers Of London singer Donny Tourette, who was watching the show with his band from the sidelines, flicked a cigarrette at My Chemical Romance drummer Bob Bryar while he was performing onstage.

A scuffle between MCR's management and Tourette ensued before the singer left the building with security.

My Chemical Romance later sparked mass singalongs as they performed a series of tracks throughout their short set, including new single 'Welcome To The Black Parade'.

Singer Gerard Way, who was dressed in a black leather jacket, also slammed recent press reports criticising the band.

He told the audience before he launched into new track 'Famous Last Words': "There's been a lot of sensationalism in the papers about some kind of bull**** that we are at war. We are not buying into that and you are not buying into that. We are not at war. We are definitely not at war."

He also said that their new forthcoming album 'The Black Parade' was also the "most important album the band had ever made".

As My Chemical Romance closed the show with 'Not OK', in reference to his earlier comments, Gerard added: "I know we are not fighting a war but that doesn't mean that you should change anything about yourself. That also means not being told to take anybody else's ****."
Donny Tourette, who was watching the show with his band
>from the sidelines, flicked a cigarrette at My Chemical Romance
>drummer Bob Bryar while he was performing onstage.

rzucil w niego papierosem

>A scuffle between MCR's management and Tourette ensued before the
>singer left the building with security.

doszlo do krotkiej bojki

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Inne strony do nauki języków