mógł by ktoś sprawdzić ten tekst?!Prosze!To ważne!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc. Mam na zadanie z anglika napisać taki tekst, ze niby ja jestem jakąs indianką lub indianinem i ze byłam w tym SZLAKU LEZ no i takie tam. Mogl by ktoś sprawdzic ten tekst, poprawić, a może powinnam coś dodać?! Proszę szybką o pomoc! To zadanie jest na jutro!!!

TEKST PO ANGIELSKU:

I am White Eagle and I’m 17 years old. I’m daughter of Indian chief, my mum was died when I was 15 and my dad was died on “the Trail of Tears”. I and my young brother live through “the Trail of Tears”.
It was Fall, one day October came white people and send us packing, we tool wagons and the warriors watch us that somebody didn’t run away.
It was cold, we didn’t have a blankets and many people had no shoes. We was hungered. We were sleep in wagons, it was very cold and 22 people were died on the night. On November was snowstorm, then died many people, too my father. It was terrible. My little brother looked on me, as if it wanted to ask me that there was after all already, shows it was in his eye fear, finish.

TEKST PO POLSKU:

Nazywam się Biały Orzeł, mam 17 lat. Jestem córką wodza Indian, moja mama umarła jak miałam 15 lat, a tata podczas „Szlaku Łez”. Ja i mój młodszy brat przeżyliśmy.
Była jesień, pewnego październikowego dnia przyszli biali ludzie i kazali nam odejść, jechaliśmy wozami, żołnierze pilnowali nas gdyby przypadkiem ktoś nie zechciał uciec.
Było zimno, ale nie mieliśmy koców, a niektórzy ludzie nie mieli butów. Byliśmy głodni. Spaliśmy w wozach, było bardzo zimno, 22 ludzi umarło nocy. W listopadzie był straszny sztorm śnieżny, wtedy umarło wiele ludzi, w tym nasz tata. To było straszne. Mój braciszek patrzył na mnie, jakby chciał mnie poprosić żeby już było po wszystkim, w jego oczach było widać strach, wykończenie.

Z góry dzięki :)
I am White Eagle and I'm 17 years old. I'm THE daughter of AN Indian chief,
>my mum 'was died' (nie, dlaczego napisalas 'was?) when I was 15 and my dad died on “the Trail of Tears". I and my young brother liveD through “the Trail of
Tears".
It was Fall, one day IN October THE WHITE PEOPLE CAME and senT us packing, we
tooK OUR wagons and the warriors watch (czas przeszly of watch to...) us that NO ONE rAN away.
It was cold, we didn't have a (bez 'a' mozna ANY) blankets and many people had no shoes.(mozna napisac 'were barefoot')
We was (we was- 'we' to l. mnoga a was' to l. poj) hungRY. We 'were sleep'(mozna slept) in THE wagons, it was very cold and 22
people 'were died' (dlaczego 'were'?) DURING the night. On November (data) THERE was A snowstorm, IT WAS then THAT MANY people DIED, my father AMNONGST THEM. My little brother looked on me, as if it (it- mowisz o bracie 'it'?) wanted to 'ask me' (pytac) beg me (poprosic) that it would all be over.
HIS EYES SHOWED FEAR, 'finish' (nie finish - znajdz inne slowo).

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia