List z wakacji (kilka zdań). Błagam o pomoc!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo prosiłabym o sprawdzenie tego krótkiego tekstu !

Hi Lucy

What's up? As you know we're on holidays. I can't belive that I am in Hawaii. I'm having there the best time of my life.
Well, Hawaii is a very beautiful island. We're staying in four-star hotel just next to the beach. But i can't still belive that wheater is so great in here. The sun shines all the time.
Anyway, We are windsurfing and sunbathing every day, i love it. I have tried fishing and I cought very big fish. Tommorow I'll try to catch some clams. We go walking along the beach every day.
As you know, I'm there with my brothers, Tom and Mike. They are crazy as always, they want to join shamans circle! Actually, We have met shaman today, he tells me that i will have very long live, maybe becouse i gave him some money.
Unfortunately i must finish - we are going to Mauna Kea tomorrow, it's a big volcano, so i must prepare for this journey.
What's up? (Troche nie tak, lepiej 'How are you'?)
I can't beliEve (sprawdz jak to sie pisze - zapamietaj, 'believe' to 'I before E except after C )that...
I'm having there ('there' to tam - a jak jestes tam, to sie mowi 'here', ja napisalabym I'm simply having..)the best time of my life.
We're staying in A four-star hotel just next to the beach. But I (I zawsze piszemy duza litera) still can't believe that wheater (sprawdz jak to sie pisze) is so great (bez 'in') here.
Anyway, We (dlaczego napisales 'we' duza litera?) are windsurfing and sunbathing every day and I (I duza litera) love it. I have tried fishing and I cought (sprawdz jak sie pisze) A very big fish.
They are crazy as always, they want to join A shamans (czy masz na mysli jednego shaman czy wiecej? jak jednego to sharman's) circle! Actually, We (dlaczego 'we' duza litera?) have met A shaman today, he tells me that I will have A very long live (nie, nie live - sprawdz w slowniku roznice pomiedzy live a life), maybe becouse (sprawdz jak to sie pisze) I gave ...
dziekowac bardzo :*

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia