rozmowka-wypadki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
gdyby ktos był tk laskaw sprawdzic te rozmowke.. :):)

Yestarday when i went back to home i had seen an accident.Initialy i didnt know what had happend but then i saw an anbulance and fire brigade. The cause was car riding straight the crossroads which didnt resign the right of way. The medical rescue workers tried to rescue people trapped in the cars. Around the scene police was writing the testimony from the witness of crash. After the operation we had been notyfied the casualties : young marriage and their two daughters died. That was very sad day.
prosze zauwaz 'I' piszemy i to zawsze duza litera.
YestERday when I went back 'to' (to jest niepotrz) - lepiej powiedziec ...'on my way home' home I SAW an accident. Initialy I didnt know what had happenEd but then I saw an aMbulance and THE fire brigade. The cause OF THE ACCIDENT was THAT A car DROVE straight AT the crossroads BUT IT didn't HAVE the right of way. The medical rescue workers tried to rescue people trapped in the cars. Around the scene THE police wERE writing the testimony from the ONLY witness of THE crash. After the operation, we had been notIfied OF the casualties: young marriED COUPLE and their two daughters died.
That was A very sad day.
oo dziękuje ślicznie :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia