fit out with

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Now, going forward, it is necessary to bring to light some examples of what the nature can fit out human race with?

Czy powyżej napisane zdanie jest poprawne? Jesli nie jak powinno wyglądać?

Dzięki :)
...some examples of what 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) nature can fit out THE human race with...
hm...moj nauczyciel na KPSW twierdzi, że przed "nature" powinno byc "the" :/
chyba miał na myśli "the nature of ..."
W moim paragrafie są następujace zdania, których nauczyciel nie poprawil:

"To what extent the nature can be beneficial to our lives?"

First I would like to think over (think over podkreślone ze znakiem "?")
gifts that can be given to a single human being by the nature."

It os said that people who remained in relation with the nature are more healthy and less stressed than one who did not.

The powers of the nture allow us to relax and and forget about problems of common life in rush.

Now, going forward, it is necessary to bring to light some examples of what the nature can fit out human race with?

In short the nature is like good mother to a lonelt child.

Sądzicie, ze w tych zdaniach nie powinno być "the" przed "nature"?

Dzieki :)
nie powinno.
Super :) Czego oni nas uczą na tych studiach?? I dostałem za tą pracę 3+ Ale zrobię Wietnam za dwa tygodnie ;P Dzięki
Poprawilam to co napisales....
"To what extent 'the' (niepotr) nature can be beneficial to our lives?"
First I would like to 'think over' (tutaj potrzeba 'consider' albo podobne slowi) (think over podkreślone ze znakiem "?") gifts that can be given to a single human being by 'the' (niepotr) nature."
It is said that people who remained in 'relation' (jabym tutaj dala 'unity') with 'the' (niepotr) nature are more healthy and less stressed than 'one' THOSE who 'did' DO not.
The powers of 'the' (niepotr) nture allow us to relax and TO forget about THE problems of 'common' EVERYDAY life in A rush.
Now, going forward, it is necessary to bring to light some examples of what 'the' (niepotr) nature can fit out THE human race with?
In short 'the' (niepotr) nature is like A good mother to a lonely child.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia