Doświadczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, chciałem Was prosić o sprawdzenie czy poniższe teksty są napisane poprawnie.

IT work experience
Developing of new applications in various technologies and supporting of existing solutions. Facilitating automation of manual processes to improve productivity. Regular reporting of project deliverables including solution documentation and active supporting of operational teams in the area of technology. Analyzing customer needs and designing adequate solutions. Searching for opportunities of process improvement and new solution implementation aiming to increase process efficiency and reduce costs. Assuring software quality according to project requirements.

FA and reporting experience
Activity in the area of outsourcing and taking part in various process in FA and reporting. Verifying financial and accounting operations. Data management and analysis of data. Posting purchase and sale invoices. Managing transactions performing month-end close tasks. Working closely with the client and maintaining a good working relationship. Preparing high quality, accurate and timely responses to requests received. Monitoring and executing internal control procedures. Maintaining state of art and up-to-date processes and document flow documentation.
Data management and analysis of data. ?
Posting purchase and sale invoices. Expediting ?
Managing transactions performing month-end close tasks Co to ma znaczyc? - and performing? or performing month-end close transactions?
Preparing high quality, accurate and timely responses to requests received. what kind of requests, inquiries?
and document flow documentation. ?
and new solution implementation and implementing new solutions ?
and reduce costs. and to reduce
Assuring software quality according to project requirements. assuring or ensuring quality standards according...
Zarządzanie danymi i analiza danych. - to bym jednak trochę zmienił - Wspieranie zadań związanych z danymi, takich jak zarządzanie danymi, jakość danych i analiza danych (Supporting data-related tasks such as data management, data quality and data analysis?)

Księgowanie faktur zakupowych i sprzedażowych.

Zarządzanie transakcjami wykonującymi zadania zamknięcia miesiąca. - po angielsku chyba to lepiej brzmi?

Przygotowywanie wysokiej jakości, dokładnych i terminowych odpowiedzi na otrzymane zapytania. - w sensie że np wyjaśnienie niezgodności, poprawienie czegoś lub wykonanie dodatkowego zadania.

Utrzymywanie najnowocześniejszych i aktualnych procesy oraz dokumentację obiegu dokumentów.

Poszukiwanie możliwości doskonalenia procesów i wdrażania nowych rozwiązań.

Dlaczego nie może być Assuring software quality?
keeping records of documentation workflow (?)
accounting of purchase and sale invoices
moze byc assuring ale czy chodzi o assuring czy ensuring?
...timely responses and clarifications on the received inquiries
keeping records of documentation workflow - w sumie może być tak bo to moje trochę przekombinowane

jaka jest różnica między assuring a ensuring? Chodziło mi też o to dlaczego zamieniłeś software quality na quality standards?
keeping records of documentation workflow - w sumie może być tak bo to moje trochę przekombinowane

jaka jest różnica między assuring a ensuring? Chodziło mi też o to dlaczego zamieniłeś software quality na quality standards?

Ok, już wiem jaka jest różnica a w tym standards pewnie się pomyliłeś. Dziękuję za pomoc :)
IT work experience
Developing new applications in various technologies and supporting existing solutions. Facilitating automation of manual processes to improve productivity. RegularLY reporting oN project deliverables including solution documentation and activeLY supporting operational teams in the area of technology - WSPARCIE W TYM OBSZARZE CZY ZESPOLY W TYM OBSZARZE?. Analyzing customer needs and designing adequate solutions. IDENTIFYING opportunities FOR process improvement and IMPLEMENTATION OF new solutionS to increase process efficiency and reduce costs. Assuring software quality according to project requirements.
zdanie z opportunities poprawilem w innym watku, nie skorzystales z tamtej poprawki, szkoda pracowac z Tobą.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa