your favourite film

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

witam,
czy mógłby mi ktoś pomóc z tekstem na temat: descriabe you favourite film.
Z góry wielkie dzięki.

It is difficult for me to pick up one film that could be my favourite because there are many interesting films in the film industry. However, I like “2001: A space odyssey” by Stanley Kubrick. The film is based on a science fiction novel by Arthur Charles Clarke.

The film deals with the origin of man and the main thread is an object called monolith. The object is in the shape of the rectangle and with time turns out to be impenetrable as no human weapon can damage it. The monolith stimulates humanity's intellectual development as every time it turns up humanity makes a great leap forward. The first time it shows up man-apes start to use tools such as stones, sticks or bones – to defend themselves or to kill and hunt animals.

The film is divided into a few parts. After showing the dawn of humanity the action is moved to the XXI century. Humanity discovers a monolith located on the moon and to scientist's surprise it sends strong signals towards Jupiter. The monolith is shrouded in mystery and humanity's today's science cannot account for its origin and destiny. The US authorities decide to send a spaceship to find out the signal's destination. The further course of events is ambiguous as a lot of strange and mysterious things develops. So the end of the film is opened up to interpretation.

nie rozumiem zdania z thread - jak jakis przedmiot moze byc watkiem?
the plot revolves around an object...
a rectangle
it turns out
it turns up - pojawia się? lecziej appears
the action moves
21st
naukocwa czy naukowcow
contemporary human science
origin or (bo to zdanie przeczace) purpose/objective
things jest wiele, a wiec develop, a jeszcze lepiej ensue
numerous strange and mysterious goings-on ensue
is open (opened = zostaje otworzony)