Pomoc w parafrazowaniu!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Witam! Mam straszne problemy z parafrazowaniem i nie potrafie sobie poradzić z tym fragmentem a mam takich innych jeszcze sporo, wiem że dla niektórych takie coś to nic trudnego a mi "uratuje życie" za jakąkolwiek pomoc serdecznie dziękuje.Wiem że to sporo ale liczę na waszą wyrozumiałość :(

We can notice it in Hamlet where ghost appeared or in Macbeth were main character meets witches. This supernatural element certainly cannot in most cases be explained away as an illusion in the mind of one of the characters. It contribute to the action, and is in more than one instance an indispensable part of it so that to describe a human character, with circumstances, as always the sole motive force in this action would be a serious error. The supernatural is always placed in a very close relation with character. It gives a confirmation and a distinct form to inward movements already present and exerting an influence. Moreover, its influence is never of a compulsive kind. It forms no more than an element, however important, in the problem which the hero has to face; and we are never allowed to feel that it has removed his capacity or responsibility for dealing with this problem. Shakespeare, occasionally and for reason represents abnormal conditions of mind, for example hallucinations in Macbeth.
Czy tu sa konkretne zwroty z ktorymi masz trudnosc?
Problem z tym fragmentem...

"It gives a confirmation and a distinct form to inward movements already present and exerting an influence. Moreover, its influence is never of a compulsive kind. It forms no more than an element, however important, in the problem which the hero has to face; and we are never allowed to feel that it has removed his capacity or responsibility for dealing with this problem"
In simple terms : paraphrase = dumb it down in your own words so any Joe Farmer from Tennessee can understand that Shakespearean 'thing' much the same way as he can understand what it says there on a beer bottle.
Wha did I just do ? I paraphrased the ‘paraphrase’

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie