speech

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Could anybody have a look at my speeches and correct in necessary.
Thanks if so...

1. At what age would you like to retire

I’d like to retire at the age when I feel tired enough to rest and leave my job. I think that it would be late in my life because I am hardworking and I like to lead a busy life. Because of political changes in Poland people will have to work longer than before and most people frown on those changes.

I think that if your job is not difficult and not tiring for you it becomes something that you want to stay with. Some people prefer to travel to warm countries when they have retired, while other ones prefer to continue their jobs – not only because they can’t afford to go abroad, but because their job makes them feel happy and then they don’t want to quit it.

If the work you do makes you feel happy and gives you fulfillment, then you should definitely reconsider retiring.

Another aspect to consider is our health. If the health doesn’t allow us to carry on with the job maybe we should think of retiring and make a vacancy.

2. Why are people prejudiced against other people

There are many reasons why people are prejudiced against each other. Some people think that the color of skin is a good reason to persecute a group of people. The color of skin isn’t, of course, the only reason. Nationality, religion, political views are the top factors for some people to persecute others.

I think that governments and non-profit organizations should launch a campaign against prejudices. Show people that nationality, skin color is not a reason which entitles anybody to fight against other people. The more we respect each other, the more civilized we become. The more civilized we become, the more peaceful life we can live.

edytowany przez calf: 24 cze 2013
I’d like to retire at 'the' AN age when I feel tired enough to rest and leave my job. I think that 'it' (dalabym THIS) would be late in my life because I am hardworking and I like to lead a busy life. 'Because' (wiem, ze duzo ludzi zaczyna zdania z 'because' - ale lepiej poszukaj innego slowa, np. Due to) 'of' (niepotr) political changes in Poland people will have to work longer than before and most people frown on those changes.

I think that if your job is not difficult and not tiring for you it becomes something that you want to 'stay with' (moze lepiej 'continue'). Some people prefer to travel to warm countries when they have retired, while 'other ones' (wystarczy 'others') prefer to continue their jobs – not only because they can’t afford to go abroad, but because their job makes them feel happy and 'then' (wg mnie niepotr) they don’t want to quit it.

Another aspect to consider is our health. If the health doesn’t allow us to carry on with the job maybe we should think of retiring and (daj ...thus) 'make' (moze 'releasing') a vacancy (fos someone else).

2. (tutaj wg mnie brakuje dobrego poczatku, np. They could) show people that nationality, skin color is not a reason which entitles anybody to fight against other people.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia