rozprawka opinion essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Bardzo proszę, jeśli ktoś byłby tak dobry i napisał mi rozprawkę na temat :Nuclear power is the power of the future. 2[tel]słówe. Kompletnie nie wiem jak się do tego zabrać a co dopiero to napisać. Masakra jakaś.
napisac NIE
poprawic TAK
Nuclear Power Plant is a kind of Power Station which uses nuclear fission reactions to heat water in order to produce steam, which is then used to generate electricity. Nowadays, Nuclear Power is the fastest growing kind of electricity which supplies countries all over the world. In my opinion Nuclear Power is the power of the future.
In the first place the extract of coal and oil is very expensive and this sources are empting. That is why we hear more often about the nuclear energy. This the future of energy. However the production of nuclear power is quite cheap, the cost of building the nuclear power station is very big.
In addition, the nuclear power is much better for the environment. It does not produce the fumes or carbon dioxide which is responsible for air contamination. The scientist say that it is safe.
On the other hand there are problems with accumulating radioactive by-products. It takes thousands of years to decompose. In the case of explosion the costs of medical help would be huge. Moreover, the consequences of explosion are irreversible. The radiation sickness is very dangerous. It causes radiation - induced tumours, inborn defects of mind and body.
In conclusion, Nuclear Power has some advantages. I strongly believe that it’s developed enough to be at the present time.

Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów
Proszę o pomoc w odpowiedzeniu na pytania :
1) Do you agree that boys are better at technical subjects than girls? Why/ Why not?
2) Which modern invention had improved people's lives the most? Why?
3) Do you think new technologies are useful in schools? Why/ Why not?
4) Why do you think pop stars get more attention than scientists?
5) Why do you think so few things have been invented in Poland?
6) Do modern technologies help us or waste our time? Why do you think so?
Za jakąkolwiek pomoc będę wdzięczna :)
Proszę o pomoc w odpowiedzeniu na pytania :
1) Do you agree that boys are better at technical subjects than girls? Why/ Why not?
2) Which modern invention had improved people's lives the most? Why?
3) Do you think new technologies are useful in schools? Why/ Why not?
4) Why do you think pop stars get more attention than scientists?
5) Why do you think so few things have been invented in Poland?
6) Do modern technologies help us or waste our time? Why do you think so?
Za jakąkolwiek pomoc będę wdzięczna :)
no, napisz swoje odpowiedzi, a ktos byc moze sprawdzi.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.