Kilka przykładów z transformacji i translacji.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Key word transformation:
1) The cleaner is tidying the house for the couple. (ARE)
2) The manager insisted that they chech out immediately. (MADE)
3) I asked my sister to collect the laundry. (HAD)
4) ,,Yes, I did steal the bike", said Mike. (TO)
4) ,,I am the best striker in the team", he said. (BOASTED)
6) He didn`t participate due to health problems. (HADN`T)
7) She wanted his money. That`s why she married him. (IF)
8) I am going to persuade the manager to invest in the project. (GET)
9) ,,You mustn`t take my bike without asking", he said to me. (TO)

Transformation:
10) I couldn`t find any more beer in the fridge.
We have......................................................................
11) They are definitely twins.
There is......................................................................
12) You can cancel the trip a week before.
The trip.....................................off a week before.
13) I would prefer it of she enrolled on the knitting of course.
I`d..................................................................up for the knitting course.

Translation:
14) (Jeśli nie przyjdziesz na czas)...........................................you won`t manage to see him.
15) I suggested (by się spotkać).............................................outsider the cinema.
16) The weather (uniemożliwiła starty samolotów)...............................................
podaj swoje odpowiedzi, a ktos sprawdzi
To jest 16 przykładów z 150, które już zrobiłam. Na te zwyczajnie nie mam pomysłu, dlatego zdecydowałam się tu napisać. Bez sensu, żebym wymyślała jakieś bzdury na siłę :)
Cytat: Alicja212
Key word transformation:
1) The cleaner is tidying the house for the couple. (ARE) konstrukcja z have
2) The manager insisted that they chech out immediately. (MADE) make w znaczeniu podobnym do insist?
3) I asked my sister to collect the laundry. (HAD) tak jak w 1 , causative have, ale w stronie czynnej
4) ,,Yes, I did steal the bike", said Mike. (TO) przyznal sie
4) ,,I am the best striker in the team", he said. (BOASTED) no daj spokoj, sprawdz w slowniczkach, jak sie uzywa boast
6) He didn`t participate due to health problems. (HADN`T) trzeci tryb warunkowy
7) She wanted his money. That`s why she married him. (IF) tak samo
8) I am going to persuade the manager to invest in the project. (GET) zastap jedno slowo
9) ,,You mustn`t take my bike without asking", he said to me. (TO) jak komus mowisz' nie wolno', to co robisz?

Transformation:
We have...................................................................... nic nie wymyslisz? A po polsku?
11) They are definitely twins.
There is...................................................................... nastepne slowo 'no'
12) You can cancel the trip a week before.
The trip.....................................off a week before. strona bierna z frazalem
13) I would prefer it of she enrolled on the knitting of course. zle przepisane, jedno slowo do usuniecia
I`d..................................................................up for the knitting course. konstruckja z would rather

Translation:
14) (Jeśli nie przyjdziesz na czas)...........................................you won`t manage to see him. - nio, ktory to tryb warunkowy
15) I suggested (by się spotkać).............................................outsider the cinema. - do slowniczka' jak uzywac w zdaniu suggest'
16) The weather (uniemożliwiła starty samolotów)...............................................
wyrazenie z make
14) (Jeśli nie przyjdziesz na czas)...........................................you won`t manage to see him. If you don`t come on time
We have................................ run out of beer
To wszystko
jest ok
probuj dalej
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.