proszę o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Byłbym naprawdę wdzięczny bo mam to na jutro

Dear Marek

How are you? I'm sorry I Haven't written to you for such a long time.I'am writting to tell you about my holidays, which was a total disaster.

The travel was very exhausting, since the train was two hours late and he was very crowded. After the arrival to the hotel, as it turned out the hotel is very small. In the travel agency they told me lokes were found by the hotel, however it turned out that they were put five kilometres from the hotel.

My room is very small and not cleaned. In the room he doesn't have television or the radio and the refrigerator is empty. The food in hotel restaurant is bad, unappetizing and too salty. The waiter poured the sea out for me to the shirt.

Widely the weather was anful and continuosly a rain fell, at times only a sun shone. He wants fastet get back to home. See you soon!

Best wishes XYZ
I'am wriTing to tell you about my holidays, which 'was' (ale jak holidays-l. mnoga, to 'was' powinnien tez byc w l.mnogiej) a total disaster.
The travel was very exhausting, since the train was two hours late and
'he' ('train' to IT) was very crowded.
After the arrival to the hotel, 'as' (niepotr) it turned out THAT the hotel 'is' WAS very small.
'In' AT the travel agency they told me lAkes were found by the hotel, however it turned out that they were 'put' (niepotr) five kilometres from the hotel.
My room is very small and not cleaned REGULARLY (albo not CLEAN). In the room 'he' (ej? od kiedy pokoj to he? - tutaj IT) doesn't have television or the radio and the refrigerator is empty. The food in THE hotel restaurant is bad, unappetizing and too salty.
'The waiter poured the sea out for me to the shirt' (cos tego nie rozumiem).
Widely the weather was aWful and 'continuosly a rain fell' THE RAIN FELL CONTINUOUSLY, 'at times only a sun shone' THE SUN SHONE OCASSIONALLY.
'He wants fastet get back to home' (tego nie rozumiem)
naprawdę wielkie dzięki

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka