słowo rozpoczyna się na podaną litere....

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

JEANS
Two Americans, Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss, m............. the first jeans in 1923. Davis b...... cloth from Levi's shop. He told Levi that he had a special way to make strong t......... for workmen. The first jeans w....... blue and only men wore them. In 1965 jeans became fashionable for w........... after they saw then in ,,Vogue,, magazine. In the 1990s. Calvin Klein e....... S 12.5 million a week from jeans.

TELEVISION
A Scotsman, John Logie Baird, transmitted the first television picture o...... 25 November 1905. The first t...... on television was a boy w....... worked in the office next to Braid's workroom in London. In 1929 Braid s....... pictures from London to New York, and also produced the frist c...... TV pictures.

ASPIRIN
Felix Hofman, a 29-year-old chemist who w...... for the German Company Bayer, i........ the drug Aspirin i...... April 1859. He gave the first aspirin to his father for his arthritis. By 1940 it w...... the best-selling painkiller in the w......, and in 1959 the Apollo astronauts t..... it to the moon. The Spanish philosopher, Jose Ortega y Gasset, c....... the 20th century ;;The Age of Aspirin,,

Z góry dziękuję i Pozdrawiam....
bought, trousers, were, women, earned (earns - jeśli dalej je produkuje),
on , topic (theme) , who, sent, colour(coloured)
worked, invented, in, was, world, took, called
>earned (earns - jeśli dalej je produkuje),

> In the 1990s.
>Calvin Klein

:-)
Faktycznie. Zmyliła mnie ta kropka po...1990s. Na tej zieloności ciężko się czyta.
>The first {transmission} on television was a boy...

« 

CAE - sesja lato 2008