Past simple /past continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Muszę wybrac prawidłowy czasownik z nawiasów. Prosze o pomoc:)

1. While we (talked, were talking) we (heard, were hearing) other people’s voices.
2. While I (walked, was walking) they (followed, were following) me.
3. When my father (dug, was digging) the garden he (found, was finding) that ring.
4 As I (took, was talking) a shower the hot water (stooped, was stopping) running.
5. I (didn’t enjoy, wasn’t enjoying) playing cards with Brian as he (cheated, was cheating)
6. Sorne man (looked, was looking) at you while you (counted, were counting) the money.
7. I (dropped, was dropping) the bottle while I ( watered, was watering) the flowers.
8. I (tried, was trying) to convince him all the time but I (didn’t succeed , wasn’t succeeding).
9. The police (noticed, were noticing) the burglar as he ( climb, was climbing) the fence.
10, While I (shaved, was shaving) my wife (prepared, was preparing) breakfast.
11, I (looked, was looking) for the key and finally (found, was finding) it on the carpet.
12, The secretary (dropped, was dropping) a sheet of paper while she (carried, was carrying) a pile of documents.
13, I (didn’t recognize, wasn’t recognizing) Trevor when I ( saw, seeing) him in the street one day.
14, We (thought, were thinking) of buying another property but eventually ( gave, were giving) up that idea.
prosiz o zrobienie zadania. sama zrob, a ktos poprawi ewentualne bledy.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa