CAE - metoda Callana ???

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 46
poprzednia |
Pomozcie mi i powiedzcie czy da sie zdawac CAE uczac sie metoda Callana zakladajac ze gramatyka jest narazie na poziomie troche powyzej FCE ? Slabo mi idzie z listenngu i spekaingu, najlepiej mam writing, reading i uoe tak sobie. Poradzcie mii cos bo na kurs jakis sie musze zapisac, a CAE za pol roku. A tak wogole to nie mam FCE, ide na CAE, rok chodzilem na jakis tak kurs do CAE, ale sie skonczyl bo chetncyh zabraklo, czy do czerwca zdaze sie przygotowac, majac poziom wiedzy troche ponad FCE ? ( FCE zdawalem ale blednie wypelnilem karte i zonka zaliczylem ).
Myślę że na normarnym kursie będziesz miał większe pole do popisu przy speakingu. Callan jest bardzo dobry dla początkujących. Wybierz jakiś kurs przyspieszony przygotowujący do grudniowego CAE. Nie chcę sugerować żadnej ze szkół - wszędzie można trafić na kiepsiego bądź wyjątkowo dobrego nauczyciela. Osobiście zapisałam się do Lingwisty-grupa CAE, ale na kurs roczny. Jutro dowiem się czy rekomendacje znajomych nie były przesadzone.
No tak, ale egzamin w czerwcu a po za tym lingwista jest zapchany, dzwonilem do K-2 ( taka szkola gdzie ucza ta metoda ) i powiedzieli, ze do CAE jest specjalny jakis kurs to moze nie tak calkiem dla poczatkujacyh ??
Metoda Callana jestdoskonała do FCE jak i CAE, masz pisemną gwarancję zdania egzaminu, pełny kurs FCE to 160 godzin + 30 godzin pełnego przygotowania (same testy i ćwieczenia, wskazówki, przygotowujące do FCE) a CAE to 120 godzin + 30 godzin potórek (tak, jak w wypadku FCE) ja uczylem się Metodą callana 2 lata od pocątku ... Od kompletnego zera, i TYLKO CALLAN, zdałem FCE na B - bardzo wysokie B polecam Callana ale tylko TOP ENGLISH SCHOOL, szczególnie grupy 4-5 osobowe, są bezplatne lekcje, gdzie mozna siesprawdzić, to nic nie kosztuje !!!! pozdrawiam
Ty Mk sie przygotowałeś w ciągu 2 lat do FCE i zaczynałeś od zera ?????
Metoda Callana nic nie daje, bo jak można sie przygotowac do FCE np jesli tam jest tylko bezsensowne powtarzanie wkoło odpowiedzi, zero listeningu , poza tym owszem gwarancje daja na zdanie podobnie jak i inne szkoły orgaznizujace kursy. Ja zapisałam sie na kurs przygotowujący do CAE i pani w sekretariacie od razu mi powiedziała ze zdam go, gdyż szkoła ta ma podbisaną umówę z British Council, na tak w końcu przecież zawsze można ołówek poprawić którym sie pisze aż 3 cześci
chłopie, ty spamerem jesteś?
Agaaaaa co ty sugerujesz ????????
excuse me writing in English, but my Polish isn\'t good enough to reply reasonably well. It isn\'t possible for a school to have an agreement with the British Council because; 1. British Council doesn\'t exist in the Tricity any more, 2. The Cambridge exam papers are sent to Cambridge and marked by Cambridge University, 3. All papers results should be similar or it will be considered an aberation by Cambridge and ignored, 4. Cambridge are not corrupt.
The secretary of course lied; please remember that language schools are a business like any other and are mostly interested in making money. Don\'t believe everything they tell you.
Yes, that\'s true.I couldn\'t agree more with the examiner even though I fail my FCE exam ;((
I have a question for the examiner. Could you explain to me why it is impossible to see your exam papers after the exam.
I failed my FCE and now I don\'t know why ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
The papers are sent to cambridge and marked not just by one examiner but by teams of them. The FCE exam is taken all over the world, literally by tens of thousands of people. It would be impossible for them to return all the papers. However, they should have told you which paper was your weakest.
To ja ponownie, oczywiscie ze duzo ludzi niezdaje, ja tego nie neguje ale jesli chodzi sie na kursy przygotowawcze do British Council to nie ma szans żeby nie zdać, 8 moich koleżanek zdawało FCE w RZeszowie JEDNA osoba tylko zdała ( wcale nie była taka dobra na lekcjach) ale do Promaru chodziła 2 latka na kursy.
iI czemu nie można zobaczyc potem swojego egzaminu , na egzamin do FCE sama sie przygotowywałam bo studiuje angielski wiec tak ciezko nie bylo ale wspołczuje osobom ktore znaja dobrze angieslki, a jakims trafem nie zdaja, i powtarzam raz jeszcze ze osoby które maja znajomosc w pewnych sferach moge ten egazmin zdać bo jest on pisany ołówkiem a przeciez zaraz po egazminie w 5 minut po , nie leca odrazu papiery do ANGLII.
First of all the British Council no longer has courses. They stopped a couple of years ago. Also, The British Council is not the same as Cambridge University, they are completely separate entities. However, it\'s true that you need to be prepared for the exam. A lot of people fail because they are not properly prepared for the exam. Like any other exam, driving for example, you need to know what is expected of you and you need practice.
The answer paper is coded. Who do you think is changing the answers? Everyone is looking for a short-cut to success. I\'m afraid the only way to pass the Cambridge Exams is to study and have plenty of exam practice.
Dear Examiner. I know that YOU have an own opinion about FCE and CAE but as i mentioned above i think that this kind of exams is unjust, im very stubborn, but to be honest im happy that i passed FCE but before CAE i inscribled myself for an english course in the British Council.
Are you sure it is the British Council. Perhaps you mean the British Studium which used to be the British Council? Incidentally, there is a big jump from FCE to Advanced, which often takes candidates by surprise. I used to teach for Cambridge exams and I was very rarely surprised by who passed and who failed. However, the students who failed often were surprised!
its not a nice feeling if someone fails an exam, tell me how many ppl are able to pass CAE , because when i was in the British Council office in Kraków i saw some graphs and during last session( in june)more than 75%candidates passed it, i think that this number was very huge, and about 24% received B mark. i saw some preparatory tests for CAE and i must admit that grammar is very difficult tell me someting about speaking and listening , they are my favourite parts
There is aways a different percentage of people passing the exams every year because the level of the exam is always the same every year but the level of students taking it is different. I can tell you that according to previous results, Polish students tend to do well in the speaking part and worst in the listening part. That means that the listening paper should be practised as much as possible.
hehehe i heard about it, listening needs much skills, i try to listen to BBC every day, what do You think about a course in london, im thinking about it, only an immediate contact with native speakers gives many benefits, do u orientate how much does such course cost( about 3 weeks long) and which schools in GB are the best, because some weeks ago i watched a documentary about some schools in England and some of them may beguile ppl and
I can\'t recommend schools but it isn\'t necessary to learn in England to pass the exams. Schools in England are expensive. Listening to the BBC and native speakers is good but you also need exam practice. Doing an Advanced listening isn\'t the same as real life listening I\'m afraid. Also, a school is only as good as its teacher and a teacher is only as good as their students. Remember, schools are a business like any other. There is no \'magic\' method (for example Callan)
Teacher i have a request for You i like talking with You but tell me when and where are You available because i have some doubts which are connected with english and i think that YOUR precious indications may be very helpful are u available here on GG for example?
yes i\'m on GG although I haven\'t used it yet.
if you want to ask help we can go to gg
Dear EXAMINER i give You my GG number 2815581 i want to inquire from You many things connect with CAE
so, if the institution isn\'t corrupt, could you perhaps explain why some schools dare to imply that people will succeed in the FCE and CAE exams by saying their teachers are Cambridge examiners...It really doesn\'t look good...
If schools tell you will pass a cambridge exam because their teachers are examiners and you believe them then you are stupid. Schools are businesses and are mostly interested in your money
Also, the only examiners in poland are the oral examiners. The other examiners are all in the UK, which means that 4 of the 5 papers are marked by examiners outside Poland. Oral examiners always examine in pairs and you never know who you will be paired with.
Some people seem to be confusing corrupt schools in Poland with Cambridge. There is no connection between any school in Poland and Cambridge and if a school claims otherwise then they are lying.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 46
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa