Skype chat in English

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 76
poprzednia |
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to chat by Skype. Anyone dares to try it?

:)
I can try but actually I'm not so good at English and about CAE level.. :) but we can try :)
I can [email]
I've forgot to mention about one thing, and I think you will all understand me (I mean guys), but I would prefer chating with the more attractive part of our society ;), that is Women :)
I'm looking for SOMEONE to chat by Skype.............
hm... I didn't know that someone=women:)))))))))))))))))))
good luck!
Hi. I also thought about this way of conversations. We can try next weekend if you want. Just give me your nick.
Just add to my nick here 25. I'm almost all the time invisible, so just keep trying :)
vytufytfjpokp hbiygy8u bhgyu
hi
hola ¿alguien quiere hablar whit me?
hi
hi :)
How are you going to guess if someone is a man or a women? Don't try to do that by nick? (Am I a man or a woman?)
ja lubie, nie powiem, niektore z moim kolezanek, bo, gdy trzasnie, one, nie bedac polkami, co, mogloby sie zdawac, nie jest, kolokwiaslnie mowia, problematyczne, przytakuja tylko, zem jest 1st HUMSTRUNG BRUNG!!!
hi do you what get to know someone crazy? if you do write me back. Beside, maybe I will dicribe myself to you. so I'm fat, small, ugly girl with baby (Don't tell anbody-I am pregnet!) :P so do you still want to know me?
Hi
What's your name?I'm new in this. I don't now what I must do?
Hi
What's your name? Do you now what we mut do? Are you Polish?
hi
CHETNIE POGADAM SOBIE PO ANGIELSKU przez skype. MÓJ e-MAIL:

[email]
u still are lookin' for someone to skype with?

[email]
I'm a woman and I can talk to you by skype. However why do you prefer to talk with women. You can't see the face when you're using skype. I think that fluency in English and knowledge are more important than gender.
My nickname is aleksandra1410
you can skype me any time
I'd like to practice my English so if you like skype me. my nick name beatadudon
hi:) I'm Nataly:) I'm from Poland! Do you know where is it?
If you want sent to me
Aleksandra, someone in Brazil, in South America, very far from you, but very close to you heart, loves you.

Kisses. Victor Hugo [email]
lki
Kasas ddfsadf
chetnie porozmawiam po angielsku moj nick to woomat
Hi.I'm from Turkey.I'm Kadir.DO YOU WANT TO MEET
Hi, I'm Marta. I really like chatting in english. Msn: [email]
I've yahoo and skype too :)

best regards

martine
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 76
poprzednia |