How to prepare for CPE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I passed FCE some time ago and I was wondering how much time I need to prepare for CPE on my own.
i have also passed my fce exam some time ago and i know that i can take cpe in 2 years time(but i take part in a course so i dont know how much time it will take you to prepare on your own.
wish you good luck
Around two-three years, depend on what was your FC level( A,B,C). If C I suppose you need a solid practice
Around two-three years, depends on what was your FC level( A,B,C). If C I suppose you need a solid practice
I had A grade on my FCE, it seems then, so it should take me at least 2 years to prepare for CPE. Whoosh, quite a long time.

I\'ve just found a great place to study English. It\'s a room on paltalk where we do grammar exercises, speaking exercises and such. There are more people like me who really want learn English. If you are one of them the website www.aep.glt.pl may be useful. Trust me it\'s the best thing I\'ve found on the Internet. Amazing is that there are people who help others for free.
Wow. That\'s curious when I wrote the address of the website it replaced it with www.spamer.pl. If any of you is interested the website is www . aep . glt. pl
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Programy do nauki języków