kurs CELTA

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy w Warszawie mozna zrobic kurs przygotowujacy do egzaminu Celta dla nauczycieli angielskiego?? Wszedzie szukam i nic nie znajduje. Pomocyyyyy!!!
W Warszawie kursy CELTA są tutaj:

Contact Details

STEPHEN BREWIN (CELTA DELTA)
ELS-BELL (WARSAW)
UL. NOWY SWIAT 2
WARSZAW
00-497
POLAND

Tel: [tel]
Fax: [tel]
E-mail: [email]
Internet: http://www.bellschools.pl

ps. ośrodki na całym świecie można znaleźć tutaj:
http://cambridgeesol-centres.org/centres/teaching/index.do
bardzo dziekuje! jednak ten kurs juz trwa, a nastepny dopiero za rok. szukam intensywnego kursu najlepiej we wrzesniu i najlepiej w warszawie. czy bell ma monopol w stolicy? nie moge znalezc innej szkoly.
albo moze kurs do certyfikatu tefl. chodzi o kurs przygotowujacy native speakera do nauczania angielskiego w Polsce.
From my research, I have found out that INTERNATIONAL HOUSE KRAKOW is no longer running CELTAs - they got disaffiliated from IH WORLD in DECEMBER 2009 and then, from what I understand - lost their approval to run CAMBRIDGE CELTA courses around APRIL 2010.

but there is good news, for anyone interested in doing a CELTA in POLAND, I highly recommend the one they now offer at British Council in Krakow - just finished mine :)

apparently it’s the same team of tutors who used to work for INTERNATIONAL HOUSE in KRAKOW but since the school lost its approval they have set up a new centre with British Council, Krakow, Poland.

by the way, doing CELTA itself is an amazing experience - the one I’ve just done was an excellent course, great tutors, hard work - very intensive yet unforgettable four weeks - will always remember my CELTA in the main square - RYNEK, at BRITISH COUNCIL. no time for sightseeing but looking out onto the old square compensates for it sufficiently during the course :)
anyway, be prepared to work hard, sleep short hours and dream about your students -
the most amazing thing is that you do get through it, regardless of how intensive or hard it seems at different stages of the course
and I REALLY FEEL I couldn't have done it without the help and support of the tutors - Magda, Basia, Declan and Tommy - they are an awesome team :) I am sure that a lot depends on the tutors – how interesting the input sessions are, the general atmosphere, and even more importantly how supportive, patient and helpful they are – mine were all of the above 

and once you're through the CELTA course- you almost feel like a different person.
anyway, my CELTA was great - fantastic people - other trainees and the tutors
all in all- worth doing,

from my little research before the course, i found that the course at BRITISH COUNCIL might be a bit more expensive than in other centres in Poland- e.g. WROCLAW or KATOWICE- these two only do course during summer - one or two months only- (while actually quite a bit cheaper than a CELTA in WARSAW or PRAGUE for example). But British Council does certainly make up for it with the facilities they have including interactive whiteboards - can you imagine starting your lesson generating interest in the topic by showing an extract from u-tube on a big screen - lots of fun !!! and students love it (and they really get into the lesson - so if you are not so great at grammar - your ENGAGE stage will help you get through the lesson). And what often helped me to get through mine were the ideas and help i got from the tutors as to how to get sts active in discovering the grammar rules by themselves.

have fun - do CELTA and discover how it might change your live - you learn a lot about yourself during those four weeks
viva
Who is actually paying you for advertising British Council CELTAS on every damn forum on the internet.
Stop it!!!.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

CAE - sesja wiosna 2008