Help me!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Help!
Hi,
I am english and have just returned from a holiday in Krakow and I desperately need some help!

I met a girl on Saturday night in Prozak called Elisabeth (Elzbieta/Ella in polish) we
had a great time and we swapped phone numbers so we could talk and meet
again.

Unfortunately I had my wallet and phone stolen on my way back to england
and have no way of contacting her or her contacting me!

I have a photo of her that was taken in Prozak club in Krakow and I know she visits the club a lot because she told me. I cant attach the picture to this post but it would be great if I can e-mail it to any of you - I know its unlikely but somebody may recognise her.

I would realy love to get in contact but dont know how to!

Any help would be amazing
Many Thanks
Mark Williams e-mail: [email]
I suggest you to call to Prozak club in Krakow in order to they place some kind of advertisment or sth in their club. Or just call there and tell them that you are looking for her because of what had happend and describe her by the phone to someone who could possible recignise her by your description and tell her about you and give her your number that you would give to the guy you would be talking to by the phone... You most probably dont know the number to that club so maybe someone could give you one here so that you could do this, if you are so desperated:).
Hi maybe this number will be of help: +48124291128
it's a number to prozak

I am passing this club several times on my way to university so maybe I'll pop in there and try to do sth for you. Send me an email
[email]