opisz widok z swojego okna w pokoju.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My window is to the west, so in the evenings I can see nice sunsets. I can see beautiful garden with flowers and fruit trees. There are a lot of fields and bushes. On the left is big bower. On the right is small pond. In the background you can see the field. In the foreground is a big tree. On the left is big bower. On the right is small pond. In the background you can see the field. Everything is green.

Ułozyłam w miare przyzwoity tekst, nie wiem czy jest dobrze napisany. Bardzo prosze o pomoc i uwagi, Czy mam gdzieś błędy, a może co mam dopisać, żeby było lepiej. :)
Będzie b.mało tego jeżeli usuniesz powtarzające się zdania;)
I can see (brak przedimka) beautiful garden with flowers and fruit trees. There are a lot of fields and bushes (ale gdzie?) . On the left (od czego?) THERE is (przedimek) big bower. On the right THERE is (przedimek) small pond. In the background 'you' (a dlaczego mnie wlaczasz w to? wczesniej pisalas co ty widzisz 'I') can see the field. In the foreground THERE is a big tree. On the left is big bower-(to juz pisalas). On the right THERE is (przedimek) small pond - to juz pisalas). In the background 'you' (zmien) can see the field - (to juz pisalas).

Dodaj wiecej dokladnych szczegolow, np, flowers - napisz jakie....i tez 'a clear pond with many fish'.