Tłumaczenie artukułu- prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Trends in the fashion supply chain
There are several clear trends in the retail fashion industry but the impact they are having on supply chains is less obvious.
The march of E- and M-commerce
E-commerce continues to gain an ever increasing market share. Customers are buying more via the internet and the use of mobile devices for this is increasing even faster. These customers are consulting with friends through social media before making a buying decision and subsequently share their buying experiences. A positive or a negative experience is now quickly and widely publicised.
Consumers expect complete availability and fast home delivery at little or no cost. Click and collect is growing faster than home delivery as it is more convenient for many customers. This can be both a complication and a benefit – the store has to cope with receiving, storing and managing the customer orders, but gains increased.
Retail Store / Inventory levels
Serving multiple sales channels - selling via web shops, own retail shops, wholesale customers, outlet stores and international stores increases complexity in the supply chain. To satisfy varying demand and maintain availability, stock has to be managed as a single inventory with the opportunity to move product quickly from one channel to another. This in turn requires visibility of stock across all channels. Store rental on the High Street is often high and retailers want to use available space to display and sell products, not for storage in a back room.
Impact
Reduced inventory in shops can lead to more frequent and smaller orders. This has a big impact on the requirements in the DC, e.g. a shift from case picking to item picking - not only is more labour required but also more packaging material, and as a consequence, more kilometres are driven to deliver the same quantities to shops. This is compounded by click and collect, where orders may need to be despatched to stores on days when deliveries are not scheduled. Achieving the balance between availability and space is becoming even more challenging.

Fast changing market
Trend
The market is changing fast and today’s fashion is history by tomorrow. Markets are unpredictable and highly dependent on factors like the weather. In today’s fashion supply chain it is important to act fast so responsiveness is key. The time-to-market is reducing and instead of the traditional 2 collections per annum, fashion suppliers often create as many as 12 or more collections per year.

Impact
The supply chain needs to cope with fast-changing requirements, so it needs to be very responsive and agile. If all goods are sourced in the Far East, the long lead-times will present a challenge to keep up with market requirements. To mitigate this, fashion manufacturers have sourcing points in Eastern Europe, Turkey and, increasingly, North Africa, from which orders can be placed and delivered within a shorter lead time. The initial seasonal launch is still bought in the Far East, but replenishment orders during the season are placed at manufacturers located much closer to the market. Consistency of product then becomes the next challenge.
Trend
Cash is King, especially in today’s economic climate. Fashion businesses do not want to tie up cash in high levels of inventory.
VMI and Consignment models lead to a requirement for better visibility of inventory - responsibility for the product no longer ends with it leaving the warehouse. In the past after the goods left the warehouse there was no need for visibility of the inventory in stores. With the VMI, ownership or responsibility for the products ends only when a final consumer has bought the product in the shop. A good information interface with the retailer’s cashier system on the shop floor is key to the success of the VMI.

Trendy w modzie w łańcuchu dostaw

Istnieje kilka wyraźnych trendów w branży mody detalicznym, ale wpływ który mają one na łańcuchy dostaw jest mniej oczywisty .
Marsz z e- i M-handlem
E-handel nadal zyskuje coraz większy udział w rynku. Klienci kupują więcej przez Internet, a korzystanie z urządzeń mobilnych za to rośnie jeszcze szybciej.
Ci klienci konsultują się z przyjaciółmi za pośrednictwem mediów społecznościowych przed podejęciem decyzji o zakupie a następnie dzielą się swoimi doświadczeniami po zakupie. Pozytywne lub negatywne doświadczenie jest teraz szybko i szeroko nagłośnione.
Konsumenci oczekują pełnej dostępności i szybkiej dostawy do domu za niewielki koszt lub żaden . Kliknięcia i zamówienia rosną szybciej niż możliwość dostaw do domu , a jest to bardziej wygodne dla wielu klientów . Może to być zarówno problem jak i korzyść -sklep ma poradzić sobie z odbiorem , magazynowaniem i zarządzaniem zamówieniami klientów , ale za to zyski rosną.
Sklep detaliczny / Inwentarz poziomy
Obsługując wielokrotne kanały handlowe - sprzedając za pośrednictwem sklepów internetowych, własnych sklepów detalicznych, odbiorców hurtowych, sklepów wyprzedażowych i sklepów międzynarodowych zwiększa złożoność w łańcuchu dostaw. Aby zaspokoić zmieniające się zapotrzebowanie i utrzymać dostępność, zasób musi być zarządzany jako jeden inwentarz z możliwością szybkiego dotarcia produktu z jednego kanału na inny . To z kolei wymaga widoczności towaru we wszystkich kanałach. Wynajem (czynsz) sklepu na High Street jest często wysoki i detaliści chcą wykorzystać dostępną przestrzeń do wyświetlania i sprzedaży produktów , a nie do składowania ich na zapleczu .
Wpływ
Zmniejszone zapasy w sklepach mogą prowadzić do częstszych i mniejszych zamówień . Ma to duży wpływ na wymagania w DC , np przejście od przypadkowego kompletowania do zbioru pozycji - nie tylko jest wymagane więcej pracy, ale również więcej materiału do pakowania , i, w konsekwencji , trzeba zrobić więcej kilometrów aby dostarczyć towar do tych samych sklepów . To jest potęgowane przez kliknięcie i zbieranie , gdy zlecenia mogą być konieczne do wysłania do sklepów w dni , gdy dostawy nie są planowane . Osiągnięcie równowagi między dostępnością i przestrzenią staje się jeszcze większym wyzwaniem .
Szybki zmieniający się rynek
Tendencja
Rynek szybko się zmienia , a dzisiejsza moda jest historią do jutra . Rynki są nieprzewidywalne i bardzo zależne od takich czynników jak pogoda. W dzisiejszym łańcuchu dostaw mody ważne jest, aby działać szybko, więc reakcja jest kluczem . Rynek czasu zmniejsza się i zamiast tradycyjnych dwóch kolekcji rocznie , dostawcy mody często tworzą aż 12 lub więcej zbiorów rocznie .

Wpływ
Łańcuch dostaw musi poradzić sobie z szybko zmieniającymi się wymogami więc musi być bardzo elastyczny i zwinny. Jeśli we wszystkie dobra będą zaopatrywać się w Dalekim Wschodzie długie terminy realizacji będą stanowić wyzwanie , aby nadążyć za wymaganiami rynku. Aby to ograniczyć , producenci mody mają punkty pozyskiwania w Europie Wschodniej, Turcji i, coraz częściej, w Afryce Północnej, u których zamowienia można składać i będą dostarczane w krótszym okresie. Początek uruchomienia sezonu wciąż jest kupiony (należy do) w Dalekim Wschodzie ale zamówienia towarów podczas całego sezonu są nastawione na producentów położonych znacznie bliżej rynku. Konsystencja produktu wtedy staje się następnym wyzwaniem.
Tendencja
Gotówka jest Królem, szczególnie w obecnej sytuacji gospodarczej. Światy mody nie chcą zamrozić gotówki w wysokich poziomach zapasów.
Modele VMI i przesyłki prowadzą do wymogu lepszej widoczności zapasów - odpowiedzialność za produkt nie kończy się podczas opuszczenia magazynu . W przeszłości gdy towar opuścił magazyn nie było potrzeby sprawdzania inwentaryzacji(zapasów) w sklepach . Z VMI własność i odpowiedzialność za produkty kończy się tylko wtedy, gdy konsument końcowy kupił produkt w sklepie . Dobra informacja interfejs z systemem kasjera sprzedawcy detalicznego na hali jest kluczem do sukcesu VMI.
Nie jest jasno w ktora strone tlumaczylas. Ja znalazlam pare bledow w jez. ang.

There are several clear trends in the retail fashion industry (daj tutaj przecinek przed slowem 'but') but the impact they are having on supply chains is less obvious.
Customers are buying more via the internet and 'the use of mobile devices for this is increasing even faster.' (nie rozumiem tego fragmentu zdania) These customers are consulting with friends through (przedimek) social media before making a buying decision and subsequently share their buying experiences.
.....receiving, storing and managing the customer orders, 'but gains increased' (przeczytaj to jeszcze raz) .
This has a big impact on the requirements in the DC, e.g. a shift from case picking to item picking - not only is 'more labour required' (mozesz tez napisac..is this more labour intensive) but also more packaging material, and as a consequence, more kilometres are 'driven' (kilometers do not drive - napisz to wyrazniej) to deliver the same quantities to shops.
In today’s fashion supply chain it is important to act fast so responsiveness is (przedimek) key. The time-to-market is 'reducing' (wg mnie lepiej...being reduced) and instead of the traditional 2 collections per annum, fashion suppliers often create as many as 12 or more collections per year.
Consistency of product (dodaj tutaj 'quality') then becomes the next challenge.