formal letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mr Jack,

I am writing with reference to your letter from the forth of March, regerding a stay of a group of thirty English-speaking in Poland I am very pleased to give you all essential information.

You asked me what kind of accomodation can be provided by our tourist office . I would like to tell you that not only can we book rooms in a youth hostile for younger participants of our excursion , but a place in a nerby hotel as well.. Having said that ,I have to add that in both types of accomodation full board is secured
I. am happy to stress the fact that we have prepared planty of free time activities, ranging from gym to sightseeing. But we undestand this offer cannot suits everyone taste and so in this case with a clear conscience I can recomend visits to opera. For those who are not fond of clasical music we are ready to oginaise visits to the museum of craft , where they can get more familiar with how drawing this domain of art. is..

On the second day of the trip we arranged an excursion to Malbork in order to show foreigners part of Poland`s cultural heritage. In addition to touring remnants of a casstle they will have unique opportunity to see a show of martial art..

It is worth remembering that we always want our clients to be active in organising our holidays , so each idea will be taken into account . For people whose needs will not be met twenty-five per of of discount is assured
.Should you have any questions , please do not hesitate to contact us.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely

Dorota Orłowska

Prosze was kochani powiedzcie czy to jest w miare dobre i co zmienić
pomóżcie błagam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no czy ja mam pasc na kolana zaby kto to zobaczyl
dla mnie troche pozno na glowkowanie :)
\"English-speaking\" zdanie, troche dlugie, moze pociac.
-----
\"English-speaking\" kto? turysci? ludzie?
-----
4th March 2004
-----
Poland I
-----
You asked me....could be provided...
-----
I would like to ensure you that not only ...hostel ... , but also a place... (ominas as well na koncu), HOSTILE - nieprzyjazne/y/a
-----
, with a clear concience, (przecinki)
-----
plenty (typo)
-----
For the second day of the trip...
-----
foreigners -> our visitors
-----
a part of Poland\'s .... heritage
-----
remnants - remains?
-----
clients to be active - > to participate/take part in
-----
a 25% discount
-----

to moje wypociny
:)
naniosłam uwagi cebulki ale może jeszcze cos.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Au Pair