Tenses practice

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm helping my friend with preparing for a make-up exam covering tenses (we are first year philology students). During our classes we use "Advanced Grammar Practice" by Hewings, "Advanced Learners' Grammar" by Foley and Hall, "First Certificate Language Practice" and "Advanced Language Practice" by Vince, plus some parts of "FCE Use of English 1" by Virginia Evans. During our meeting we did all the exercises involving tenses from Prodromou's "Grammar and Vocabulary for First Certificate", yet I would like her to practice some more, to make sure that she will pass the make-up exam. Could you recommend me any other books at similar level as those above?
martin parrot grammar for English Language Teachers
Thank you for your reply, but I'm affraid that it isn't something that I'm looking for. I looked through this book and in my opinion it has too little task that could be use to test proper understanding and using tenses depending on context.
Check out Advanced English Practice by BD Graver, A Practical English Grammar by AJ Thomson and AV Martinet and Living English Structure by W. Stannard Allen.
Thanks a lot! Especially last title seems to be useful :)