Prośba o sprawdzenie listu do kolegi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich!

Zwracam się z prośbą do Was o sprawdzenie mi tego listu do kolegi, pod kątem błędów itp.
Prosiłbym także o ewentualne wskazówki co dodać/zmienić.

Cytat:
Hi!

At the beggining of my letter I'd like to apologize you - I completely forgot of your e-mail! I remembered it yesterday, but actually I don't have a internet access - I couldn't reply. However, I'm very busy. New school, new teachers...I have to learn a lot. We've got october and I feel totally exhausted, I don't know how I'll survive to holidays. I need some rest, so at next weekend I’ll take a bit relaxation with sounds of my favourite music.

Anyway, enough about me. How are you? I’ve heard you had been to Spain recently. Did you enjoy it? I envy you. When I was fightin’ with liquid oxygen, you were lying down on the beach, lucky man  Have you listened to the new album of Cypress Hill? In my opinion – wonderful music. Write me your impressions, I’m sure that you’ll like it.
It seems that I have to go shopping with my parents, so I’m finishing my letter. If you’ll be able, send me something, okay?

Best wishes,

Tomek.
edytowany przez gennaro8: 13 paź 2010
At the beggining of my letter I'd like to apologize (tu cos brakuje) you - I completely forgot 'of' (dziwne uzycie tego slowa tutaj) your e-mail! I remembered it yesterday, but actually (tu brakuje AS) I I don't have 'a' (zly przedimek) internet access - I couldn't reply. 'However, I'm very busy' (tego zdania to calkowicie nie rozumiem, dlaczego uzywasz 'however'?).
We've got 'october' (ZAWSZE duza litera) and I feel totally exhausted, I don't know how I'll survive to (przedimek) holidays. I need some rest, so 'at' (niepotr) next weekend I’ll take a bit (tu cos brakuje) relaxation with (przedimek) sounds of my favourite music.
I’ve heard THAT you had been to Spain recently.
When I was 'fightin’' (prosze w calosci) with liquid oxygen, you were lying down on the beach, lucky man
If 'you’ll be' yOU ARE able, send me something, okay?

[/quote][/quote]