List. Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę błędów:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
TEMAT:
Byłeś ostatnio na pogadance na temat zdrowego odżywiania się. W liście do znajomych napisz :
o czym była pogadanka i kto ją poprowadził,
kiedy i gdzie się odbyła,
jakich porad i przestróg udzielała osoba prowadząca,
co sądzisz o tych wskazówkach i czy zamierzasz którąś z nich zastosować

TREŚĆ:
Dear Kate,
How are you? I hope you are well.
Thank you for your recent letter.
I am writing to you because I have something important to let you know.
I was recently at the very interesting in my school.
On 20 September 2010 there was meeting about healthy nutrition and diet in our live.
My home-room teacher gave us this lesson. The speaker said, that the simplest way to maintain healthy is to restrict eating sweets and eat more vegetables and fruits.
People somewhere in hurry and they are having no time for preparing healthy meal.
In my opinion home-room teachers to was right, because healthy diet is very important.
After this lecture I will eating more vegetables and fruits. I hope you are eating healthy meal.
Take cure,
XYZ
Cytat: dziamaa92
Dear Kate,
I was recently at the<-NA PEWNO INNY PRZEDIMEK very interesting ALE CZYM? in my school.
On 20 September 2010 there was PRZEDIMEK meeting about healthy nutrition and diet in our liveS.
My home-room teacher CZYLI KTO? gave us this lesson DAŁ NAM TE LEKCJĘ. The speaker said, BEZ PRZECINKA that the simplest way to maintain healthy ZACHOWAĆ ZDROWY is to restrict eating sweets and eat more vegetables and fruits.
People BRAK CZASOWNIKA somewhere in PRZEDIMEK hurry and they are having SIMPLE PRESENT no time for preparing healthy meal LICZBA MNOGA.
In my opinion PRZEDIMEK home-room teachers ILU ICH BYŁO? to<-CO TO MA ZNACZYC? was right, because PRZEDIMEK healthy diet is very important.
After this lecture I will eating NIE MA TAKIEGO CZASU, UZYJ PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS more vegetables and fruits. I hope you are eating W TEJ CHWILI? healthy meal.LICZBA MNOGA
Take cure, HA, HA 'CURE' TO LEK NA COS, ALE TUTAJ TO LITEROWKA
XYZ
Cytat: mg
Dear Kate,
I was recently IN very interesting SHOW in my school.
On 20 September 2010 there was (nie wiem jaki przedimek?) meeting about healthy nutrition and diet in our liveS.
My home-room teacher (WYCHOWAWCA) gave us this lesson DAŁ NAM TE LEKCJĘ. The speaker said that the simplest way to maintain healthy APPEARANCE is to restrict eating sweets and eat more vegetables and fruits.
People run somewhere in (TEŻ NIE WIEM JAKI PRZEDIMEK;/) hurry and they are DON`T HAVE time for preparing healthy meals.
In my opinion (PRZEDIMEK?) home-room teacher was right(WEDŁUG MNIE WYCHOWAWCA MA RACJE) , because that healthy diet is very important.
After this lecture I HAVE BEEN EATING more vegetables and fruits. I hope you are eat healthy mealS

Take cAre,

jeszcze raz prosze o sprawdzenie moich poprawek;)
XYZ
I was recently IN very interesting SHOW in my school. PRZEDIMEK TO A/AN/THE.
On 20 September 2010 there was (nie wiem jaki przedimek?) meeting about healthy nutrition and diet in our liveS.
My home-room teacher (WYCHOWAWCA, OK TO AMERYKANSKIE SLOOWO) gave us this lesson DAŁ NAM TE LEKCJĘ - NO I TO MUSISZ ZMIENIC. The speaker said that the simplest way to maintain A healthy APPEARANCE is to restrict eating sweets and eat more vegetables and fruits.
People run somewhere in (TEŻ NIE WIEM JAKI PRZEDIMEK;/) TO SPRAWDZ W SLOWNIKU ALBO WPISZ W GOOGLE "in * hurry" )hurry and they are DON`T HAVE TERAZ JEST NIEGRAMATYCZNIE, NIE MA ARE I DON'T OBOK SIEBIE. time for preparing healthy meals.
In my opinion (PRZEDIMEK?) home-room teacher was right(WEDŁUG MNIE WYCHOWAWCA MA RACJE) , because PRZEDIMEK healthy diet is very important.
SINCE this lecture I HAVE BEEN EATING more vegetables and fruits. I hope you are eat TO NIE JEST GRAMATYCZNE, PRZYPOMNIJ SOBIE SIMPLE PRESENT healthy mealS

Take cAre,

jeszcze raz prosze o sprawdzenie moich poprawek;)
XYZ[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oki. Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. Przedimki powstawiałam,:) ale nie wiem za bardzo jak zmienić to:
gave us this lesson
hope you are eat
Oki. Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. Przedimki powstawiałam,:) ale nie wiem za bardzo jak zmienić to:
gave us this lesson może gave us a talk
hope you are eat
= mam nadzieje, ze jesteś jesz
Okej już rozumiem;) Dziekuje za pomoc!:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.