Present Perfect/Present Perfect Continius

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego zadania w którym muszę użyć dwóch wymienionych czasów. Dzięki z góry, pozdrawiam!

My new life
Since I was a fitness In a trial of a psychopathic murderer my life Has changed completely. I has been knowing that he want revenge and do everything to find me. The change of my identity has been helping me to survival. I have been Ann Brown since the statement day. A plastic surgery, a change of my nationality and foreign countries travels have been a part of my escapes plan. I have broken up contacts with my family to not risk their security. I have decided to live so that my next day will be my last. My persecutor could appear in everyone moment. I have been changing my stay places very often to not be so easy to find me. My life has been madding of adventures, a new friendships including and travels. I has been trying to forget about it that my life has been in a danger. My new life has been a standing fight. I have been watching different on the word. The psychopathic murder has been doing me favor. My life has been changing for better.