zaproszenie formalne i nieformalne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosiłbym o sprawdzenie. Z góry dziękuję ;)

Dear Milena and Sylwia,

Me and my twin brother are having a Birthday party on Saturday evening 27th of November and we'd be delighted if you could join us. The party starts at 8 pm at our home. There will be food so don't eat dinner. There also will be many attractions like for example karaoke contest.
Hope to see you there.

Dear Mr and Mrs Ostvald,

You are cordially invited to join us to celebrate my parents' golden wedding on Sunday 29th of January. The celebration will be held at The Gołębiewski Hotel at one o'clock. There will be full food service and very tasty strawberry cake. We request the pleasure of your company.
Regrets only:
John Pheasant
tel [tel]
'Me and my twin brother' (dobrze ale wiecej formalnie to 'My brother and I') are having a Birthday party on Saturday evening THE 27th of November and we'd be delighted if you could join us.
There will be food so don't eat ANY dinner. There also will be many attractions like for example (brakuje przedimka) karaoke contest.

You are cordially invited to join us to celebrate my parents' golden wedding on Sunday 29th of January (ja dodalabym rok). The celebration will be held at The Gołębiewski Hotel at one 'o'clock' (lepiej 1p.m.). There will be full (silver service) 'food service' (niepotr) and very tasty strawberry cake. 'We request the pleasure of your company' (to powinno byc na samym poczatku tego...).
Me and my twin brother' (dobrze ale wiecej formalnie to 'My brother and I') [to wlasnie mial byc nieformalny;) swoja drogą brat bliźniak to bedzie twin brother?] are having a Birthday party on Saturday evening THE 27th of November and we'd be delighted if you could join us. The party starts at 8 pm at our home.
There will be food so don't eat ANY dinner. There also will be many attractions like for AN example A karaoke contest.

You are cordially invited to join us to celebrate my parents' golden wedding on Sunday THE 29th of January 2011. The celebration will be held at The Gołębiewski Hotel at 1 p.m. There will be full (silver service) [te silver service to zastepuje caly zwrot ktory probowalem napisac? chodzilo mi o cos takiego ze sa kelnerzy oni wszystko przynosza jak to na weselach albo w restauracji zwykle jest] and very tasty strawberry cake. 'We request the pleasure of your company' (to powinno byc na samym poczatku tego...) [czyli zamiast tego you are cordially invited?]
[Me and my twin brother] are having a birthday party

Sorry to disagree, but "me and my twin brother" is non standard English.
I is a subject pronoun, and me is an object pronoun.

An easy way to check if you have used the correct pronoun is to drop the "and twin brother" and see if the resulting sentence is grammatically correct.

Me and my twin brother am having a birthday party [incorrect]
My twin brother and I am having a birthday party [correct]

Thanks a lot ;)
And aside from invading the ‘subject territory’ of ‘I’, ‘me’ could also be perceived as a kind of ‘offending pronoun’ if fronted, on the assumption that it should rather be placed at the end of such coordinated constructions.
but:
1. Give it to John and me
2. Give it to John and I
3. Please come with John and me
4. Please come with John and I
5. John and I are going to a party.
6. I and John are going to a party.
7. Me and John are going to a party.

wybor zalezy od Ciebie.....
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.