rozprawka o cenzurze d:

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Is censorship necessary in today’s world? In order to answer this question the term ‘censorship’ should be defined first. It is any interference into and, as a consequence, restriction of any form of expressing one’s point of view, for example written or spoken word or work of art.
I am against any forms of censorship.
As I already wrote, it is the way of depriving people of one of their basic rights – the freedom of speech. It is also what inhibits us from developing our creativity. What is more, the censorship halts the possibilities of self-development by preventing meeting different opinions and beliefs.
On the other side, some may say that censorship is the easiest and harmless way of protecting people’s innocent minds from ideologies and theories such as communism, fascism or nationalism which often provoke aggression and hate . Yet, I would say it is better, especially for young people, to know even such dangerous concepts because it is common knowledge that forbidden fruit is the sweetest. The most important condition is to explain and make people aware of the dangers and unjustness of such ideas.
To sum up, I cannot agree that censorship is something indispensible or even handy. By some it is justified as the only way of preventing the spread of reciprocal hate. In my opinion it is only following the line of least resistance.
Cytat: yourberry
Is censorship necessary in today’s world? In order to answer this question the term ‘censorship’ should be defined first. It is any interference into and, as a consequence MOŻE 'CONSEQUENTLY', restriction of any form of expressing one’s point of view, for example written or spoken word or work of art.
I am against any FORM of censorship.
As I already wrote NIE TEN CZAS, it is A way of depriving people of one of their basic rights – the freedom of speech. It is also what inhibits<ZLE SLOWO us from developing our creativity. What is more, the<-USUN censorship halts the possibilities of self-development by preventing meeting LEPIEJ; EXPOSURE TO different opinions and beliefs.
On the other side<-ZLE SLOWO, some may say that censorship is the easiest and harmless way of protecting people’s innocent minds from ideologies and theories such as communism, fascism or nationalism TU CZEGOS BRAKUJE which often provoke aggression and hate . Yet, I would say it is better, especially for young people, to know A NIE'BECOME FAMILIAR'? even such dangerous concepts because it is common knowledge that forbidden fruit is the sweetest. The most important condition is to explain and make people aware of the dangers and unjustness<-ZLE UTWORZONE SLOWO: 'IN...' of such ideas.
To sum up, I cannot agree that censorship is something indispensible<ORTOGR. or even handy. By some it is justified as the only way of preventing the spread of MUTUAL HATRED. In my opinion it is only A CASE OF following the line of least resistance. (TO WYGLADALO JAK PRESENT CONTINUOUS)