Raport-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To: XYZ From : ABC Date: DEF

I intend to describe the Youth Hostel – Old Station. For those,who have never visited the place, I will introduce a little information about this hostel. It is located in the beautiful landscape, surrounded by lakes and rivers. Students always visit the Old Station, because this is a perfect way to spend and enjoy time with friends.
I have found the advantages of going hostelling. Firstly I should admit that the Old Station is cheap for everyone – only 10 $, especially it 's remarkably inexpensive in winter. There is several bigger rooms for groups and also some double rooms for couples. The stuff offer wonderful breakfast,which is included in price. In addition, they provide tasty tea and coffee. For tourists, who can't stand living without TV, the Youth Hostel created the living room with games, CD players and satellite TV.
However I feel there is also a few disadvantages. For example they close the Hostel everyday at 9.00 pm. The students, who like parties, could have a problem with coming back at night. Everyone duty is to wash the dishes after breakfast and tidy the living room each day. Youth Hostel is quite old and it has never been renovated, Although the Hostel awarded maximum points by the Youth Hostel Association, the rooms are damaged.
The Youth Hostel is interesting place, particularly for young travelers. I don't recommend Old Station to the people, who value comfort and silence.

MNK

Będę wdzięczny jeżeli ktoś rzuci na to okiem.
For those,who have never visited the place, I will 'introduce' (calkowicie zle slowo, mozesz ..introduce a place.. ale nie 'introduce information) a little information about this hostel. It is located in 'the' (dlaczego dalej 'the'?) beautiful landscape, surrounded by lakes and rivers.
Firstly I should 'admit' (nie za bardzo trafne slowo) that the Old Station is cheap for everyone – only 10 $, 'especially' (cos to slowo nie za wygodnie siedzi tutaj) it's remarkably inexpensive in winter. There 'is' ('is' do 'rooms - jak to jedno l. poj a drugie l. mnoga) several bigger rooms for groups and also some double rooms for couples. The 'stuff' (napisz mi dokladnie co to jest...uzyj inne slowo) offer wonderful breakfast,which is included in (brak przedimka) price.
For tourists, who can't stand living without TV, the Youth Hostel created 'the' (zly przedimek) living room with games, CD players and satellite TV.
However I feel there is also a few disadvantages (z kim? czym?).
Everyone'S duty is to wash the dishes after breakfast and tidy the living room each day (no to co? co w tym zlego jest - bo nie napisales).
Although the Hostel (tu brakuje 2 slowa) awarded maximum points by the Youth Hostel Association, the rooms are damaged.
The Youth Hostel is (brak przedimka) interesting place, particularly for young travelers. (travellers-BrE) I don't recommend Old Station to the people, who value comfort and silence.