List - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I've read a interesting article about my town and landscape. There was widely described a lot of aspects of spending time in JG. I'm writting to you, because I would like to share my views with you.
An author wrote about various tourist attraction like skiing,trekking and parachuting. The article mentioned also that JG is a city , which is located in beautiful area. However in the author's opinion, JG is wasting a chance to be magnificent tourist's center, because we haven't developed tourist infrastructure enough.
Generally i think everything , which was written about JG , is true. JG is regarded as a historical and beautiful city. In my belief the councilors should spend more money to build hotels and restaurants.
I ought to send more information about JG to the author and I'm planning to explain him what should be done in order to increase conditions of tourist infrastructure. Read this article in your local newspaper and tell me what is your opinion.

Prosze o sprawdzenie:)
I {have} read {an} interesting article about my town and {its} landscape. {The article} widely described a lot of aspects of spending time in JG. I {am} writting to you because I would like to share my views with you.
{The} author wrote about various tourist {attractions} like skiing, trekking and parachuting. The article {also} mentioned that JG is a {town} which is located in {a} beautiful area. However, in the author's opinion, JG is wasting a chance to be {a} magnificent {tourist} center, because we haven't developed {a tourism} infrastructure enough.
{On the whole, I} think everything {that} was written {in the article} about JG is true. JG is regarded as a historical and beautiful {town}. In my belief, the {councillors} should spend more money {on building new} hotels and restaurants.
I ought to send more information about JG to the author and I {am} planning to explain {to} him what should be done in order to {improve the} conditions of {the tourism} infrastructure. Read this article in your local newspaper and tell me what {} your opinion {is}.
Dziękuje bardzo
jeszcze przeoczylem to - powinno byc writing (tylko jedno t)

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia