List nieformalny - wedding! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Do napisania mam list do koleżanki lub kolegi... w sumie mało ważne bo zawarte wszystko mam. Proszę tylko pięknie o sprawdzenie mojej wypowiedzi!

Dear Alexis,
How are you? What are you doing? How is your life now? I wanna tell you a lot of things and i don't know how can i start. So... my best friends have married! Jacob and Julia had a wedding one week ago. It was fantastic. The best wedding I've ever seen! But I have to start from the begginig.
In first of June Julia had a bachelorette party. It was very nice small party. We were sitting in club and talking. Suddenly someone screamed and the cake entered the room. Fantastic! It was breathtaking. This cake looked like wedding's cake. It was very big... but not white. It was blue with small roses. It tasted like chocolate-, strawberries-, carmel-, coconutcake in one. In this night we were laughing a lot of too. We went to the second shop and bought lots of funny clothes. We were looking like clowns. I was sad only because you weren't with us. But ok, I'm not injured.
Two days after the marriage came. Julia was very excited and nervous. But everything went good. The marriage was in St. Joseph church in Poznań. She have a such a beautiful dress! I was a witness.
In the nearby mansion was wedding. There were two hundreds guests (his and her families and friends). My mum and dad were invited too. They were sitting at the four long tables. For children was another table with crayons and so on. Everyone had a great time. All guests were dancing. Even the grandfather of the bride! Of course, Julia threw flowers and Jacob threw the tie. Her younger sister and her boyfriend caught they. They said that they were fiances! That was the best news. Mother of the bride started crying. I can't tell you everything. We have to meet. So maybe you can go to my house in this holiday? I invite you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. All the best for you and your family! See you soon!
Best wishes,
your Ada.

Z góry wielkie dziękiii :*
I 'wanna' (popraw) tell you a lot of things and 'i' (popraw) don't know 'how' (popraw) can 'i' (popraw) start. So... my best friends have (brak slowa) married!
But I have to start from the 'begginig' (popraw).
'In' (popraw) first of June Julia had a 'bachelorette' (w UK inaczej) party. It was (brak czegos) very nice small party. We were sitting in (brak slowa) club and talking. Suddenly someone screamed and the 'cake entered' (ciasto weszlo - jak- popraw-to niema sensu) the room.
This cake looked like 'wedding's ' (popraw)cake.
'In' (popraw) this night we were laughing a lot 'of' (po co to?) too.
We 'were looking' (popraw) like clowns.
Two days after the marriage 'came' (kalka, to nie przyszlo, to bylo).
But everything went 'good' (zla czesc mowy). The marriage was in St. Joseph'S church in Poznań. She 'have' (ale przeciez 'she' to 3os.l.poj - claczego czasownik nie jest dostosowany do tego?) a such a beautiful dress!
In the nearby mansion was (brak slowa) was the wedding. There were two 'hundreds' (popraw) guests (his and her families and friends).
For children (brak slowa) was another table with crayons and so on.
Her younger sister and her boyfriend caught 'they' (zle slowo - popraw).
(brak slowa) mother of the bride started crying.
So maybe you can 'go' (nie, bo to ma byc 'przyjsc') to my house in this holiday?
Dear Alexis,
How are you? What are you doing? How is your life now? I want to tell you a lot of things and I don't know where can I start. So... my best friends have the married! Jacob and Julia had a wedding one week ago. It was fantastic. The best wedding I've ever seen! But I have to start from the beggining.
The first of June Julia had a hen party. It was a very nice small party. We were sitting in a club and talking. Suddenly someone screamed and the cake was brought in the room. Fantastic! It was breathtaking. This cake looked like wedding cake. It was very big... but not white. It was blue with small roses. It tasted like chocolate-, strawberries-, carmel-, coconutcake in one. At this night we were laughing a lot too. We went to the second shop and bought lots of funny clothes. We were performing like clowns. I was sad only because you weren't with us. But ok, I'm not injured.
Two days after was the marriage. Julia was very excited and nervous. But everything went well. The marriage was in St. Joseph church in Poznań. She had such a beautiful dress! I was a witness.
In the nearby mansion was the wedding. There were two hundred guests (his and her families and friends). My mum and dad were invited too. They were sitting at the four long tables. For children there was another table with crayons and so on. Everyone had a great time. All guests were dancing. Even the grandfather of the bride! Of course, Julia threw flowers and Jacob threw the tie. Her younger sister and her boyfriend caught them. They said that they were fiances! That was the best news. The mother of the bride started crying. I can't tell you everything. We have to meet. So maybe you can come to my house in this holiday? I invite you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. All the best for you and your family! See you soon!
Best wishes,
your Ada.

Teraz dobrze? :) Dzięki wielkie :D

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa