Prośba o sprawdzenie krótkiej rozprawki nt. dojrzewania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zwracam sie z ogromna prosba o sprawdzenie moich wypocin ; ) Z gory dziekuje, niech wam Bog w dzieciach wynagrodzi! Temat -
Adolescence is the unhappiest time in most people's lives

Cytat:
According to the dictionary, adolescence is a period of time between childhood and adulthood. It involves biological, social and psychological changes in the life of a teenager. Some people say, that it is the unhappiest time in their life. Are they right or not? In my work I will try to consider this.
Firstly, everyone can agree that adolescence is a very difficult time in people's lives, but is it so bad? Teenagers do not have to worry about things which distress their parents, simple example - job. The biggest trouble of average teen is what to wear to a party. It sounds amusingly compared to e.g. unemployment problems. They are not responsible for other people, opposite to the adults who take care of them. Secondly, the puberty is the age to meeting new freinds, enjoying life and discovering world. Teenagers are very spontaneous, they usually do not contemplate a long-term goals or plans, and it is only one time to do it! Young people have a lot of enjoyable time. Remember - the older you are, the less you have it.
However, for some people adolescence might be very difficult time, ipso facto unhappy. Very often during this the generation gap increases. Argues with parents are then usual. There are lots of reasons, for instance going out with freinds. I said that young people do not have to worry about money, but in a certain sense it is... one of the biggest problems for them! They usually do not have enough money. Biological changes can make some difficulties - I mean spots. Such trifles can make some people even depressed!
In conclusion, adolescence can be the unhappiest time in people's lives, but in general it is not the truth. Of course, then are many problems, however the most serious wait in adulthood.

Teenagers do not have to worry about things which distress their parents(, simple) napisz 'for') example - job. The 'biggest' (nie, napisz 'greatest') 'trouble' (zle slowo, napisz tutaj 'problem') of (brak przedimka) average teen is what to wear to a party. It sounds amusingly (ale co? brak rzeczownika) (brak slowa) compared to e.g. unemployment problems. 'They' (to znaczy kto? bo nie jest jasne) are not responsible for other people, 'opposite' (zle slowo, poszukaj inne) to the adults who take care of them. Secondly, 'the' (niepotr) puberty is the age 'to' (zle slowo-popraw) meeting new freinds, enjoying life and discovering (brak przedimka) world. Teenagers are very spontaneous, they usually do not contemplate 'a' (niepotr, przed l. mn) long-term goals or plans, and 'it' (zle slowo) is (brak przedimka) only one time to do it!
Very often during this the generation gap 'increases' (NIE, to jest nie prawda - gap jest taki sam, tylko problemy sie robia wieksze). (KTO? CO?) 'argues' (ale i tak jest zle slowo,) with parents are then usual. There are lots of reasons (na co? musisz napisac), for instance going out with 'freinds' (ortog). I 'said' (nie, bo to piszesz, a nie mowisz, napisz inne slowo, 'mentioned') that young people do not have to worry about money, but in a certain sense it is... one of the biggest problems for them!
In conclusion, adolescence can be the unhappiest time in people's lives, but in general it is not 'the truth' (nie uzywaj takich slow- 'bo sa rozne wersje tego 'truth'- tutaj masz na mysli calkowicie cos innego). Of course, then (tu cos nie tak, brakuje slowa) are many problems, however the most serious 'wait in adulthood' (tego nie rozumiem).

[/quote]
[/quote]

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia