Opowiadanie. Proszę o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Annie’s eighteen birthday was a day to remember! It was Saturday evening when she prepared to the birthday party. Suddenly the Bell rang to the door. „There are my guests”, she thought and ran quickly downstairs. When she opened the door she felt really surprised. „Sylwia, Max , Oliwia it’s a joke?” she said but nobody answered. While she was standing there she saw a ticket for the concert on the doormat. Then she phoned to guests but nobody was At home. „It’s my birthday. I want have a good fun!” she said and took the ticket. Quickly caught a taxi. When she was on the right place she saw Her guests there „Happy Birthday, Annie!” Are you pleased with the surprise, they said. Suddenly the lights switched off and somebody started singing. Annie known this voice very well. When she turned round she saw her favourite singer Bruno Mars. He was standing on stage and was singing especially for Her. It can’t be truth, she thought. When He stopped singing , He said to her „I’m here for you. I have for you something special. Let’s go with me I show you. „
It was a ticket for a plane. Bruno Mars invited Her for his concert In the New York. Annie was In shock and didn’t know what she should to do. Bruno Mars smiled to Her and then she tossed to his neck and kissed him. Everybody was laughing At Her. It was the best birthday In her life.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa