5 pocztówek [matura] - proszę o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. Hi Ian! As you know, now I'm on holiday in Rome. I live in really beauty room in centre of town. I visit already an Coliseum and Campo de' Fiori. How are my dog? Are you take care of him? I make a call to you next Saturday. Be safe. Bye.

2. Hello! As you know, I am living in Finland now. My city is very small, this is in the east of the country. My new room is medium large, and my mother beautifully decorating this part of our house. I want to invite you here on holiday in this year. I hope you come. Kisses.

3. Hey! Last week I pass my exams and it were pretty simple. I have got outward flight on 24th of June, because I must buy new clothes and something else. Do you need anything from Poland? I can't wait to see you! Kisses.

4. Hey guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You know what?! I have got a new family member - beautiful dog, he's name Lucky. Last month I pass my exam to university. Listen, I would like to invite you here on holiday next summer. What do you think? Lots of kisses.

5. Hey my darling! Happy birthday to you! Do you planned birthday party this year? I ask, because I would like to attend in this. My gift for you was sended from Polish post. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Poland for holiday. Are you interested? Be safe, kisses.
ktokolwiek?! proszę ślicznie ;-)
Cytat: Schanya
1. Hi Ian! As you know, now I'm on holiday in Rome. I live PRESENT CONTINUOUS, BO NIE NA CALE ZYCIE TAM MIESZKASZ in really beauty<PIĘKNOŚĆ room in THE centre of PRZEDIMEK - WIESZ, O JAKIM MIESCIE PISESZ? CITY. I visit already<-PRESENT PERFECT, PAMIETAJ O ODPOWIEDNIM SZYKU WYRAZOW THE Coliseum and Campo de' Fiori. How are my dog?=JAKSIĘ CZUJĄ MÓJ PIES? CZY TWOJ PIES MA ROZSZCZEPIENIE OSOBOWOSCI? RAZ JEST JAMNIKIEM, A RAZ PUDLEM? Are<W PRESENT SIMPLE INNY JEST OPERATOR you take care of him? I make<-TU MA BYC CZAS PRZESZLY, NIE? a call to you next Saturday. TAKE CARE. Bye.
mg, zajęłam się tym :) dziękuję Ci bardzo :) jeszcze coś w innych jest nie tak? :)
up. pomoże ktoś jeszcze? :)
2. My city is very small, 'this' IT is in the east of the country. My new room is medium large, and my mother HAS beautifully decoratED this part of our house. I want to invite you here on holiday 'in' (niepotr) this year. I hope you CAN come. Kisses.

3. Hey! Last week I passED my exams and 'it' (THEY (bo tutaj l. mn) were pretty simple. I have 'got' (niepotr) AN outward flight on 24th of June, 'because I must buy' (cos dla mnie to nie laczy sie z pierwsza czescia zdania) new clothes and something else.

4. Hey guys! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! You know what?! I have got a new family member - (brak przedimka) beautiful dog, 'he's' HIS name'S Lucky. Last month I passED my exam to university. 'Listen' (niepotr), I would like to invite you here on holiday next summer.

5. 'Do' HAVE you planned (brak przedimka) birthday party this year? I ask, because I would like to attend 'in' (niepotr) this. My gift for you was 'sended' SENT (czas niereg) 'from' BY Polish post.
'Be safe' (lepiej...Look after yourself')
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia