List to kolegi, proszę o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Piszesz do kolegi list z instrukcją jak ma się zająć twoim domem pod twoją nieobecność.

Dear Ania,
I’m writing to thank you in advance for your help in care of my house during my stay in Italy. When I get back I will invite you to cinema!
On balcony I have some plans, you should water in twice a week. If the night will be cold, hide them to home.
If you’ll have any problems, you can ask for help my neighbor Asia. She lives in front of me.
Please, don’t use dishwasher. It’s broken and could flood the kitchen.
I come back on 5th March. On that day leave the keys in Asia.

Thank you so much again.
Take care,
XYZ
I’m writing to thank you in advance for your help in (tu brakuje slowa) care of my house during my stay in Italy. When I get back I will invite you to (brak przedimka) cinema!
On (brak przedimka) balcony I have some 'plans' (zle slowo) , you should water (co?) 'in' (niepotr)twice a week. If the night 'will be' IS cold, 'hide' (lepiej 'bring') them 'to' (zle slowo) home.
If you’ll have any problems, you can ask (kogo? napisz tutaj kogo) for help 'my neighbor Asia' (w zlym miejscu).
Please, don’t use (brak przedimka) dishwasher.
On that day leave the keys 'in' (zle slowo) Asia.
Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc! Ale nie mam pomysłu jakie słowo mogę wstawić w tym zdaniu?
" I’m writing to thank you in advance for your help in (tu brakuje slowa) care of my house during my stay in Italy."
taking?
tak
nie powinno byc help with?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia