Opis osoby, proszę o sprawdzenie. PILNE! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Polecenie: Opisz osobę, o której powiedziałbyś: "Świat byłby lepszy, gdyby było na nim więcej osób podobnych do niej/niego."

I would like to tell something about Maggie. She is the most unusual person I've ever met. I saw her on holiday first time, when I was sunbathing on the beach. She looked like princess. Blond, long hair, blue eyes, slender figure, sunburnt skin. She asked if she could lay next to me. And this way it began... We started talking about our life, friends, families. I remember that her white teeth provoked smile on my face. When I met her better I found out that she is very helpful and kindly person. When we were going by bus, she always made way older people. In spite of an obligation going to school and a lot of homework every day, she works in charity three times a week. It's huge devotion. She has enough time for all and everybody around. Maggie is also very sensible. She always thinks, before doing something. She is reliable and loyal. We have been the best friends since that holiday.
I'm sure that I can trust her. She knows all my secrets, even the smallest. In my opinion, the world would be better if there were more people like her. She is always ready to bring help. Her eyes seem to be full of hope. Everyone, who is in trouble can ask her for help or simply for talking. She is sovereign.
edytowany przez katarzyna_0202: 27 lut 2011

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia