przewodnik, list zazalenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Właśnie wróciłeś/aś z górskiej wyprawy, którą bardzo utrudnił Ci źle napisany przewodnik. Napisz list do wydawców tego przewodnika.
• Wyjaśnij cel listu i określ, o co chodzi.
« Opisz, gdzie byłeś/aś i w jakich okolicznościach używałeś/aś przewodnika,
• Krótko opisz problemy z przewodnikiem oraz najpoważniejsze ich konsekwencje.
• Zasugeruj, w jaki sposób można poprawić przewodnik i zaproponuj swoją pomoc.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to complain about your guide book which you published. There are many mistakes, which can cause problems during traveling.
Let me to describe my journey. Last month I was in the mountains. When my parents were sleeping, I went out for a walk. I did not know the area and it is why I took your guide book. There was a map which I decided to use. I saw an old church on it and I wanted to see it in fact. I was walking the way your map shows, but there was no church. I was very far away from the hotel where my family stayed. I left my mobile phone in the hotel, I saw that I got lost and I had no idea how I should do. I decided to wait. Now I know that it was the worst decision in my life. It was stormy and windy. I stayed near a tree in a forest and cried. Fortunately the police found me and gave me a lift to the hotel. The worst was it that after the adventure I fell in flu and it was difficult to treat all of the symptoms.
In my opinion you should drive there, check and improve the information in your guide book. I am able to help you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
xyz

bardzo proszę o spr
I am writing to complain about your guide book which you published. There are many mistakes, which can cause problems during 'traveling' (ortog).
I did not know the area and 'it' THAT is why I took your guide book.
I saw an old church on it and I wanted to see it in 'fact' (reality) .
I was very far away from the hotel where my family WAS stayING. I left my mobile phone in the hotel, I 'saw' (napisz 'realised') that I got lost and I had no idea 'how' WHAT I should do.
The worst was 'it' (niepotr) that after the adventure I 'fell in' HAD flu and it was difficult to treat all of the symptoms.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa