angielski pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam, moze mi ktos to sprawdzic i poprawic błedy

I`m in Spain on a holiday, in the small town of Bilbao. I'm so happy to be here! The city is fantasic. The weather is hot and sunny. I still can't believe that the weather is so great in here. The Sun shines all the time and i have already spent a lot of time on the beach and i met there a lot of interesting people.Two days ago i met some nice people from Spain and they showed us nice places in Bilbao is worth seeing. Yesterday i went to the disco and i spent a great time there. I have not seen a Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao yet but I will go there tomorrow. This is very interesting city. I'm coming home next week. See you soon
I`m in Spain on a holiday, in the 'small' (Bilbao nie jest takie small) town of Bilbao.
The city is 'fantasic' (ortog).
The 'Sun' (mala litera) shines all the time and 'i' (zawsze duza litera) have already spent a lot of time on the beach and 'i' (popraw) met there a lot of interesting people.Two days ago 'i' (popraw) met some nice people from Spain and they showed 'us' (tzn komu?) nice places in Bilbao 'is' (niepotr) worth seeing. Yesterday 'i' (popraw) went to 'the' A disco and 'i' (popraw) spent a great time there. I have not seen 'a' THE Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao yet but I will go there tomorrow. This is (brak przedimka) very interesting city.
The city is 'fantasic' (ortog).
ortog, ale inny :-) - chodzi o to, że stwierdzono tam masowe zatrucie pokarmowe pewnym napojem gazowanym
genialne.
dzieki terri, naprawde mi pomogłaś :)