kartka z pamiętnika

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o spr :)

Monday, 22.05.2031

What in the day. I got up at 7 o' clock. I went to wash and i woke up my children . My husband made a sandwiches and all together ate breakfast.
My husband went to a job and i drove my children for school. I left to the work. It was a terrible day in work. It was a smoll confusion, because one a surgeon was a ill. I had a two hard surgery. I hope deliver the goods. When i went to come back at home i was tired. My children with my husband did to homework. We ate supper and I went to bed because i had a headache .

Monday, 22.05.2031

What I DID 'in' DURING the day. I went to wash (ale co? kogo? czego?) and 'i' (zawsze duza litera) woke up my children . My husband made 'a' (nie dajemy przedimkow przed l. mn-sandwiches) sandwiches and all together WE ate breakfast.
My husband went to 'a job' (nie, tak nie mowimy, tutaj TO WORK) and 'i' (popraw) drove my children 'for' TO school. I 'left' (nie wiem czy 'left' najlepiej tutaj pasuje) to 'the' (niepotr)work.
'It' THERE was a 'smoll' (ortogr) confusion, because one 'a' (niepotr) surgeon was 'a' (co to z tym 'a' uzywasz tego tam gdzie ono nie jest potrzebne) ill. I had 'a' (niepotr) two hard 'surgery' (ale jak dajesz 'two' to znaczy ze tu musi byc l. mn).
I hope (tu brakuje slowa)deliver the goods. (calkowicie nie rozumiem sensu tego zdania tutaj, o co chodzi w nim)
When 'i' (popraw) went 'to come' (niepotr) back 'at' (niepotr) home 'i' (popraw) was tired. My children with my husband did 'to' (tutaj przedimek) homework. We ate supper and I went to bed because 'i' (popraw) had a headache .

Cytat:
I hope deliver the goods.
. moze:
But somehow I managed. w sensie: Ale /jakos/ sobie poradzilam. /Tylko sugestia/

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie