Świat byłby lepszy bez pieniędzy? 2

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Oklepany temat, ale chyba prosty. Tylko tu inny rodzaj rozprawki, opinion essay.

Napisz rozprawkę na temat: ''Świat byłby lepszy bez pieniędzy''- prawda, czy fałsz?

Having money is often a secrect dream of a poor person. Money impact on our life, because it is general resources(tylko to tu chyba nie pasuje). It may be a way to happiness other people or contribute to human suffering. What do you think about it? I want to show my opinion in this essay.
It hard to deny that money is necessary in today' s world. It is difficult to be happy if you do not have enough money for essential things like to food and clothing. So I think, that world without money will no to be better than in this time. (coś tu jest nie tak...) The lack of money will be unfavourable for people. If they did not pay, they would give anything for free. It is an absurd. It may be a negative impact on an economy and development of counties. Personally, I believe that it will be a worse solution than a povery on the world. We have a deteminant of value things. It is some money and credit cards. Maybe, money is not main source of happiness for most people. But we need it to our life. How does he or she pay for shopping? It is basic rule, that we do not give anything for free. What' s more, money may be give a help other people. For instance, if you are feeling miserable you should share with other people. It gives you a gladness, smile in your face and happiness.
To sum up, I would say tha money can improve the condition of people. Money is value of things and determinant in our life. However, money alone is not enough to bring happiness, but the world without money doesn' t have a sense.
edytowany przez discordia: 25 kwi 2011
Having money is often a 'secrect' (ortog) dream of a poor person. Money impactS on our life, because it is (przedimek) 'general' (napisz tu 'necessary') resourcE. It may be a way to happiness OF other people or contribute to human suffering.
It is difficult to be happy if you do not have enough money for essential things like 'to' (niepotr) food and clothing. So I think, that (przedimek) world without money will noT 'to' (niepotr) be better than 'in this time'(napisz 'currently').
If they did not pay, they would 'give anything' (cos tu nie tak....) for free. It is 'an' (niepotr) absurd. It may 'be' HAVE a negative impact on an economy and development of counties. Personally, I believe that it will be a worse solution than 'a' (niepotr) povery 'on' IN the world. We have a deteminant of THE value OF things.
Maybe, money is not (przedimek) main source of happiness for most people. But we need it 'to' FOR our life. How does 'he or she' (tutaj napisz 'someone') pay for shopping? It is (przedimek) basic rule, that we do not give anything for free. What' s more, money may 'be' (niepotr) give 'a' (niepotr) help other people. For instance, if you are feeling miserable you should share (ale co? ) with other people.
To sum up, I would say tha money can improve the 'condition' (lepsze slowo 'situation') of people. Money is value of things and 'determinant' (czy masz na mysli czasownik 'determines'?) 'in' (niepotr) our life. However, money alone is not enough to bring happiness, but the world without money doesn' t have aNY sense.
dziękuje, jak zwykle^^

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie