dosłownie 8 zdań do spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |
Może mi ktoś powiedzieć czy są dobrze napisane--pogrubione to moja odpowiedź:

1. nie wolno ci było opuścić klasy przed końcem lekcji. Kolega pyta gdzie byłeś:
I ... stay till the very end. mi by tu pasowało should've ale musiłało by być stayed a jest w bezokoliczniku

2. nie przygotowałeś się do testu i oblałeś go:
I could've learned more. I would've passed without a problem.

3. spotkałes kolegę który ostatnio bardzo przytył:
You had to put on at least ten kilos.

4. zobaczyłeś dyrektora twojej szkoły w sportowej wersji bmw
It could be his own car.

5.udało ci się zobaczyć papieża gdy byłeś w Rzymie
I was able to see the Pope

1.1 Przekształcanie:

1. Perhaps they didn't notice the road signand turned left.
They might not have noticed.....

2.It would've been a good idea to take more warm clothes.
You could have taken....

1. Jaki ma być w tym zdaniu czas?
Facet zaczyna opowiadać kobicie już 2 historię i ona mówi:
You...(not tell) me that story. wydaje mi się, że - aren't telling, bo już ma dość słuchania.
1. a nie I had to stay?
3. ktos mu kazal?
must have put!

2.2 nie rozumiem dlaczego aren't telling
haven't told?
1. a może
3. pomyłka ;d

2.2 nie może być bo on dopiero to historię zaczyna opowiadać.
a ona nie chce już jej słuchać dlatego mówi w present cont.. tak mi się wydaje

reszta ok?
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 02 maj 2011
2.2 arenb't telling brzmi jak komenda, jak matka do dziecka 'nigdzie nie wychodzi. masz sie uczyc!' tak to mialo brzmiec
reszta ok
tak to mialo brzmiec? - ze znakiem zapytania :-)
Kolejnosc slow w jednym przeksztalceniu cos mi podpada. Mozliwe ze sie myle.
no nie wiem czy tak to miało brzmieć bo nie mam klucza dopiero jak dam pani to mi sprawdzi. ale chciałem sprawdzić trochę tutaj by zobaczyć czy dobrze to robię.

..jeśli chodzi o to zdanie; napiszę końcówkę tego dialogu: (prawie wszystkie czasowniki ja miałem wstawić w odpowiednim czasie więc jakby któreś było źle proszę o poprawienie :))

Tom:You know, I once had a Fiat, too. I bought it second hand and then, when it was being repaired at a garage it turned out that it had been stolen.

Ann: Oh, dear! It must have been horrible!

Tom: Yes, it wasn't very pleasant. The police was sure that I had stolen it and I thought I will be arrested.

Ann: You...(not tell) me that story. Oh, dear the film has already started, let's run!

@fui - gdzie?
@pablo - will? to jest w mowie zaleznej!
... jeszcze jedno pytanie w książce mam napisane, że start może wystąpić z bezokolicznikiem i gerundem bez zmiany znaczenia, a w zadaniu mam wybrać między nimi:
więc jak to est z tym?

They started to cheer/cheering when they saw the famous player.

Cytat: mg
@fui - gdzie?

aha no tak ;d would ;p
Ann: Oh, dear! It THAT must have been horrible!

Tom: Yes, it wasn't very pleasant. The police[aggregate noun, plural] was sure that I had stolen it and I thought I will be [mg] arrested.

--siuniab akurat z tym zdaniem: Ann: Oh, dear! It THAT must have been horrible!
to już tak było napisane
#1? Odpowiedź na pytanie kolegi?
... might not have noticed...
police, jasne!
@fui tak ma być, po polsku 'nie' jest w innym miejscu, ale npo angielsku nie
roznica could not/might not
to jak będzie z tymi zdaniami:

Ann: You...(not tell) me that story. Oh, dear the film has already started, let's run!

i tym:

.. jeszcze jedno pytanie w książce mam napisane, że start może wystąpić z bezokolicznikiem i gerundem bez zmiany znaczenia, a w zadaniu mam wybrać między nimi:
więc jak to est z tym?

They started to cheer/cheering when they saw the famous player.
haven't told
po started - sam się zastanawiam
dlaczego present perfect?
Ann: Oh, dear! It THAT must have been horrible!

I stand by the use of "that" in the above sentence.
Reference from Britishcouncil.org (to keep everyone happy)

"We also use that to refer back to something someone said or did:

- Shall we go to the cinema?
- Yes, that’s a good idea.
- I’ve got a new job.
- That’s great.
- I’m very tired.
- Why is that? "

@Siuniab - you're quite right, but it :-) is what was written in the book or wherever Pablo took those exercises from
dokładnie to z kserówek, które mi pani dała ;d a są one z książki pearson education
I co wymysliliscie ze started to cheer/cheering? Mój gut chce cheering ale głowy za gut'a nie dam :)
@mg Yes, that :-) was clear to me.
Are opportunities for learning only confined to the exercises listed on the page?

I had an incredibly gifted math teacher in high school who wrote math textbooks. He taught from draft materials so that his students could find his errors and correct them before the book went to print. The more errors we found, the more frequently our names were used in his books. :)
The experience dispelled the notion that textbooks are sacrosanct.
They started to cheer when...
mam ksiazke, ktora rozroznia uzycie start + to-inf vs start + v-ing
start + to-inf - kiedy podkreslasz moment, w ktorym cos sie zaczyna
start + v-ing - kiedy podkreslasz ciaglosc jakiejs czynnosci i jej dalsza kontynuacje

w twoim przykladzie wyraznie chodzi o podkreslenie momentu, w ktorym cos sie zaczyna (...when they saw the fanmous player.)
<Tom: Yes, it wasn't very pleasant. The police was...>
Czy to tak bylo w ksiazce, police + was :?
@ewciu: I was prepared to say that either choice was fine, but I looked it up first (better safe than sorry)
:)

"Marge started talking really fast.
Marge started to talk really fast.

When "start" is used in non-continuous tenses, you can either use a gerund or an infinitive."

"Marge is starting to talk really fast.

When "start" is used in continuous tenses, an infinitive is used.

I started to learn Russian, but it was so much work that I finally quit the class.

In other situations, an infinitive means that you did not complete or continue an action."
wielkie dzięki za odpowiedzi!! :)

---engee, police+was, nie było sam napisałem was
‘started to cheer/cheering’

“The mere potentiality” of the starting point ( and possible cessation ) for to cheer” here may be ‘killed in battle’ with “actual performance and multiple repetitions” for cheering.

..started to cheer/cheering when they saw the famous player ( and I assume they kept on cheering for quite a while ..)

Quirk says that “a contrast between 'potentiality and performance may influence the choice” in such cases with ‘start’ but other than that, there’s no observable difference between such constructions.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie