Proszę o sprawdzenie. Krótki, prosty dialog.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej. Z góry dziękuje : )

- What do you think about use computer in everyday life ?
- I think that it's good. Computer makes housework and it helps us save energy.
- I agree with you but I don't think so it's too good for us. People spend a lot of time with computers.
- Computers are needed everywhere. You don't try to change it.
- I know but it is dangerous. People should meet with others and not only clicking and scrolling.
- I really know it, but the Internet is everywhere. It helps us to contact with people wherever they are. We're doing the shopping witout going to shops. We don't waste of time so we have more of it.
- Fine. Shopping is easier. However we don't try clothers on.
- You always return thing to the Internet shop.
- Ok. Funny. And now... What do you think about hackers? You think that they are danger or not ? Because I think this people are menace to all. They can still any information.
- It isn't good but the police catch them. Computers help find criminals and it's absolutely good.
- Ok. You didn't convice me completely but I agree with you. Sorry, I have to go. Bye
- Bye.
What do you think about THE use OF computerS in everyday life ?
- I think that it's USEFUL(?). ComputerS CARRY OUT SOME housework and it helps us save energy (nie jestem pewna o co tutaj chodzilo).
- I agree with you but I don't think THAT THEY'RE too good for us. People spend a lot of time with computers.
- Computers are needed everywhere. You CAN'T try to change it.
- I know but it is dangerous. People should meet with others and not only click and scroll.
- I know THAT, but the Internet is everywhere. It helps us to contact people wherever they are. We're doing the shopping witout going to THE shops. We don't waste time, so we have more of it.
- Fine. Shopping is easier. However we CAN't try clothes on.
- You CAN always return THE thingS YOU BOUGHT BACK to the Internet shop.
- Ok. Funny. And now... What do you think about hackers? You think that they are A danger or not ? Because I think thEsE people are A menace to all. They can stEAL any FORM OF information.
- It isn't good but the police catch them. Computers help find criminals.
- Ok. You didn't convice me completely but I agree with you TO SOME EXTENT. Sorry, I have to go. Bye
- Bye.
Dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie