Sprawdzenie opowiadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego opowiadania. :)

It started like any other day. I woke up, prepared to go to school and went out. When I was on a bus station I found something strange. It was shining and I heard its voice. It was saying: “Take me! I really need you!”. I didn’t know what to do. I was wandering if is everything all right with me. I hadn’t sleep very well, so I thought that shining thing is only in my mind. I went to school. After lessons on the same bus station I saw it again! I was really scared but I decided to take it. I think It was very angry at me. It was saying: “You left me! I can’t believe! You are my last chance!”. I was so confused. “You must help me. I want to meet my family!” – it said. “What have I to do? “ – I asked. “You must call number 64252525313 and ask L.J. to the phone” – it answered. So I did it. After thirty minutes I heard some strange noise similar to whistling. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I saw an UFO! The door in that vehicle opened and somebody said: “Thank you for your help! I know what you’re thinking. Yes, we aren’t from Earth.” Then for five seconds I couldn’t see anything and after that there was nobody near me. Since now I’ve never told about it to anybody.
The end;

Z góry dziękuję.
Ja osobiście zmieniłbym co nieco....

It started like any other day. I woke up, prepared myself for going to school and I went out. When I was on a bus station I found something strange. It was shining and I could hear its voice. It was saying: “Take me! I really need you!”. I didn’t know what to do. I was wandering if everything was all right with me. I hadn't slept well that night, so I thought that the shining thing was only in my mind. I went to school. After lessons on the same bus station I saw it again! I was really terrible but I decided to take it. I think It was very angry at me. It was saying: “You left me! I can’t believe it! You are my last chance!”. I was so confused. “You must help me. I want to meet my family!” – it said. “What am I supposed to do? “ – I asked. “You must call number 64252525313 and ask L.J. to the phone” – it answered. So I did it. After thirty minutes I heard some strange noise similar to whistling. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I saw UFO! The door in that vehicle opened and somebody said: “Thank you for your help! I know what you’re thinking. Yes, we aren’t from Earth.” Then for five seconds I couldn’t see anything and after that there was nobody there. Since then I’ve never told about it to anybody.
The end;
When I was 'on a' AT (jestes At a bus station, At a railway station) bus station I found something strange.
After lessons 'on' (popraw) the same bus station I saw it again! I was 'really terrible' (prosze zastosowac wlasciwa forme mowy) but I decided to take it. I think It was very angry 'at' (popraw) me.
You must call 'number' (niepotr) 64252525313 and ask L.J. to (tu cos brakuje) the phone” – it answered.
I saw (brak przedimka) UFO! The door 'in' OF that vehicle opened and somebody said: “Thank you for your help!
Since then I’ve never told 'about it' (ciekawe, ale zle, tutaj trzeba THIS STORY) to anybody.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Studia językowe