Why do people do extreme sports?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne rady czy coś, z góry dzięki ;D

Many People love feel the adrenaline. Lot of them have usually boring life or uninteresting job. Extreme sports are great idea to change lifestyle and stereotypes, there aren’t impossible things. One of most popular extreme sports is bungee jumping I think. It is a very exciting activity, you can for example jump from building, bridge and even a movable object, like a helicopter. A person who wants to jump is connected to the object by a large elastic cord. It makes the dream of flying possible. Bungee jumping provides unforgettable experience, you feel that you can do everything, that you are alive. Another activity which gives people the thrill is diving. There are to types. First, freediving, where person dive of breath-hold and second, scuba diving. It’s a form of underwater diving in which a diver uses a scuba set to breathe underwater. Scuba diving allows divers to stay underwater longer than with other techniques. A diver usually moves underwater by swim fins attached to the feet. In my opinions the reason that people do that are the views under the water, which are beautiful und unusual. People can also break a record or overcome a fear and just feel free.
Many People love (a gdzie przedimek? poszedl sie opalac?) feel the (tu brakuje pare slow) (brak przedimka) adrenaline. (brak przedimka) lot of them 'have usually' (zla kol slow) boring life or (brak przedimka) uninteresting job. Extreme sports are (brak przedimka) great idea to change lifestyle and stereotypes, 'there aren’t impossible things' (co to znaczy? i nie uzywaj tego 'aren't' bo sie mylisz- napisz to poprawnie)? . One of (brak przedimka) most popular extreme sports is bungee jumping I think. It is a very exciting activity, you can for example jump from (brak przedimka) building, (brak przedimka) bridge and even a movable object, like a helicopter.
'There are to types' (co to jest?) . First, freediving, where (brak przedimka) person 'dive' (?) 'of' (nie wiem czy to wlasciwe slowo) breath-hold and second, scuba diving.
In my 'opinions' (dlaczego to jest w l. mn?) the reason that people do that are the views under the water, which are beautiful und unusual.
...beautiful AND unusual...
dzięki terri, teraz lepiej?

Why do people do extreme sports?
Many People love to feel the adrenaline. A lot of them usually have boring life or an uninteresting job. Extreme sports are a great idea to change lifestyle and stereotypes, there is no impossible things. One of the most popular extreme sports is bungee jumping I think. It is a very exciting activity, you can for example jump from a building, bridge and even a movable object, like a helicopter. A person who wants to jump is connected to the object by a large elastic cord. It makes the dream of flying possible. Bungee jumping provides unforgettable experience, you feel that you can do everything, that you are alive. Another activity which gives people the thrill is diving. There are two forms. First, freediving, diving of breath-hold and second, scuba diving. It’s a form of underwater diving in which a diver uses a scuba set to breathe underwater. Scuba diving allows divers to stay underwater longer than with other techniques. A diver usually moves underwater by swim fins attached to the feet. In my opinion the reason that people do that are the views under the water, which are beautiful and unusual. People can also break a record or overcome a fear and just feel free.
Z tego co kumam to jej biegalo o PRZEDimek a Ty podales PRZYimek.
Moze napisz:
Many people love to THE feel OF the adrenaline RUSH. /chyba ze terri miala cos innego na mysli/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 04 cze 2011
mysle, ze akurat w pierwszym zdaniu Terri cos zle napisala
poprawne sa obie wersje
love the feel the adrenaline (ewent + ferund: rushing, flowing itp)
love the feeel of the adrenaline (ewent. +rush itp.)
Cytat: fui_eu
Many people love to THE feel OF the adrenaline RUSH. /chyba ze terri miala cos innego na mysli/

mialam to na mysli,
chociaz mozna tez napisac...love to feel the adrenaline rush...
mg,
tak teraz widze, ze tam troche poplatalam...ale mialalm na mysli, ...the feel of the adrenaline rush...
Cytat: mg
ferund
feeel

my rush of whatever substance helps one spell properly is yet to be felt today.
dziękuję ;)
edytowany przez koleszko: 06 cze 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa