A real entertainer - Kurt Cobain

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kolejny tekst, proszę o sprawdzenie i rady czy coś ; D

A real entertainer – Kurt Cobain
In my opinion a real entertainer was Kurt Cobain. He was born at 20 February in 1967. He was an American singer-songwriter, musician and artist, best known as the lead singer and guitarist of the grunge band Nirvana. Cobain formed Nirvana with Krist Novoselic and established it as part of the Seattle music scene. Kurt immersed himself in artistic projects throughout his life, as much so as he did in songwriting. The sentiments of his art work followed the same subjects of his lyrics, often expressed through a dark and macabre sense of humor. Cobain however was often uncomfortable and frustrated, believing his message and artistic vision to have been misinterpreted by the public, with his personal issues often subject to media attention. During the last years of his life, Kurt struggled with heroin addiction, illness and depression, his fame and public image, as well as the professional and lifelong personal pressures surrounding himself and his wife, musician Courtney Love. At 8 April in 1994, Cobain was found dead at his home in Seattle, the victim of what was officially ruled a suicide by a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head.
to jest bardzo ciekawe. Pare dni temu ledwo co umialas zdania skleic, a teraz juz piszesz jak native. Nie uwierze, ze sama to napisalas. Jak tak, to dlaczego robisz glupie bledy tam, gdzie ktos na pierwszysm poziomie ang. by tego nie zrobil?
Nie ze mna te sztuczki....
>>a teraz juz piszesz jak native<<

I jest wzięta w Internecie - mnóstwo witryn przedrukowało jej tekst.
jedynie przerobiłam i skróciłam jakiś tekst bo to mi właśnie było potrzebne, nie rozumiem co na myśli ma 'mg' pisząc że jestem wzięta w internecie? mam rozumieć, że mi tego nie sprawdzicie, tak?
To jest ironia koleszko

Cytat: mg
I jest wzięta w Internecie - mnóstwo witryn przedrukowało jej tekst.

tak się składa, że domyśliłam się, że chodzi o ironię. chodziło dokładniej o 'mnóstwo witryn przedrukowało jej tekst.' ale nie ważne, nie drążmy tego, ok? kto chce pomóc niech pomoże, nie - to nie. DZIĘKUJĘ
ale o jaką pomoc chodzi, przecież zdania są wzięte z dobrych źródeł, czemu ktoś ma tracić swój czas na coś, co nie jest samodzielną pracą?
no to ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.