Three sentences to check

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. I'm interesting to study on your University of London.
2. I had found out about you (Dowiedziałem się o Was) form the website and I'm interesting to study the computer science.
3. At the moment I study on the University of Technology in Opole and I will say that I have the best score in the college.

For any help thanks.
I a interested in studying at the University of London
I found out about you from the University of London website and I am interested in studying computer science
I am currently a student of KIERUNEK at the University of Technology in Opole, Poland, and my overall average mark is one of the highest.
W tym drugim zadaniu nie powinno być 'University of London's website'?

Thank you mq. Please check these sentences

1. My english is low but it isn't a problem because I'm intelligent (pojętny) and I quick learn (uczę się szybko).
2. I will study on your campus to improve my english and expand its horizons (poszerzyć swoje horyzonty).
edytowany przez czarny020: 17 sie 2011
Cytat: czarny020
W tym drugim zadaniu nie powinno być 'University of London's website'?
NIE MUSI

1. My English is POOR, but it isn't NIE SKRACAJ a problem because I'm intelligent (pojętny INTELIGENTNY) and I learn QUICKLY (uczę się szybko).
2. I will study on your campus BEDZIESZ SIE UCZYL NA KAMPUSIE UNIWERSYTECKIM? to improve my english and expand its horizons (poszerzyć swoje JEGO horyzonty) TO JEST FRAZES, KTOREGO LEPIEJ UNIKAC.
Dzięki serdeczne:) W drugim zdaniu chodzi mi o 'kampus uniwersytecki'.
bede sie uczyl na waszym kampusie, zeby poprawic angielski?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia