pppp

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm sorry I did not write earlier, but I was very busy. I was a whole month on vacation in Paris. It was fun, toured a lot, to sunbathe .. and during holidays I met nice guy. His name is Max. It is two years older. And I really like. Just fell in love with him. I think I ever met. .. Everything is great! My parents bought me a dog. I'm happy because I always dreamed about this pet. It is very tiny. Her name Bruder. It is white and has brown patches three. I love him!. I walk with him every day for a walk. And how are you doing? How do your parents feel? When you visit us? .. I no longer have to finish a letter because I have to pack because I'm leaving for two weeks over the sea. Write to me what with you because I am very curious. Regards Pauline
I 'was' (uzyj innego slowa 'spent') a whole month on vacation in Paris. It was fun, (kto? co? musisz napisac) toured a lot, 'to sunbathe' (to jest zle, pomysl i popraw) .. and during holidays I met (brak cos) nice guy.
'It' (o mezczyznie mowisz 'IT'- wstyd- przeciez to osoba) is two years older. And I really like (ale co? musisz napisac).
'I think I ever met.' (tego nie rozumiem) ..
I'm happy because I always dreamed about 'this' popraw) pet.
It is white and has 'brown patches three' (Zla kol slow). I love 'him' (Alre przed chwila mowilas o tym jako 'her'- jak to?).
I walk with him every day for a walk......przeczytaj to jeszcze raz i popraw)
How do your parents feel (about what?)? When (tu brakuje pare slow)you visit us? ..
I 'no longer have to finish' (to nie jest zrozumiale) a letter because I have to pack because I'm leaving for two weeks 'over the sea' (tego nie rozumiem).
Write to me 'what with you' (co? popraw) because I am very curious.
Write to me what with you= write to me how are you????
how you are
to juz moze byc

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia