Podróż zmieniona na skutek pewnej zguby.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was a beautiful morning in the middle of the Republic of Serbia, just below Belgrade. Rick folded his tent and started hitchhiking. After three wonderful days in Athen he was going back to Poland. „It was the best and the cheapest holidays ever” he thought staying on a roadside. BMW driver picked him up to the north border.

- „Thank you very much Joe. I hope you dreams come true.”
- „The pleasures all mine. Don't forget to sent me pictures, bye.”
Their paths diverged. BMV driver was heading for Croatia. Rick made a short note in his dairy and went to a custom offce.Then he realized what was happened. He lost his ID. Here. In the country which is not included in a Schengen area.
- „ Thanks God I can stay here three months without visa... but how could it be...”
At that moment fat customs officer came to him an start question him using broken English.
Then the problem had begun. Because of language problems they couldn't came to agreement.
Without any documents and without money Rick was not allowed to cross the border. The police took him back to Belgrade... streight to Polish embassy.Only there translator explained him that officer suspected him of esciping the prison. However they still couldn't excluding this alternative.
After few examinations in Polish and English they decided to send him back to Poland immediatly.
Flight to Poland took him only two hours, but it cost an arm and a leg. Rick finished his trip with fine for hitchhiking and prohibishion of crossing Serbian border.
- „Any document which confirms that you have informed the police about lost?”- asked administrative officer
- „Yes madame...” - answered Rick putting his papers on a desk.
- „Thirty zloty pleas.”
south of Belgrade
Athens
standing by the roadside
a BMW driver
your dreams
pleasure's
to send